What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

Where is our NIL commitment? Bottom of P5, if not D1

Improved recruiting? Have you seen our commitment list for OL/DL/LB/S? Yay, we have more WRs coming in. I hope they like watching #2 get sacked.
Zandi, “we comin” was designed to get the attention of the media and the national recruits. It worked. But rebuilding the team/program from scratch will likely be a 3 year task to get it above .500 comfortably and consistently. Might work, might not, but the ride is pretty interesting regardless.

Relax and enjoy the good parts along the way or you’re gonna go nuts.

Last edited:
I get a little put off by the sanctimonious takes putting down those that complain about the officiating. The old, “Stop bitching about officiating! Officiating didn’t cost us the game.” Bad or non calls had a huge impact on the outcome of today’s game.

Sure, our D couldn’t stop the run and that inability to do so was the biggest factor. But officiating hurt CU and aided Utah in a big way.

I think the thing that makes me believe is that for the first time since the scandal I am not questioning whether CU is committed to winning.

So whether or not you believe that Coach Prime is the HC to get us back to the promised land (I personally believe he is), I don't think there's any doubt that he's a catalyst for necessary changes for getting there. He has also proved that CU can attract talent when it has its sh!t together and a HC who is an ace recruiter. That's given hope that's opening wallets. He has, at worst, given a blueprint and made people believe again.

Whatever happens these next years, it's been the start of a new era of CU football that is worthy of our support and emotional investment.
I like this. I guess focusing on the 4-8 record misses the big picture. Have to agree with you that CU is finally committed to wining. So that’s what different than the 2022 season. While the outcome was disappointing, we’ve got something to build on that hasn’t happened at CU since the 1990’s.

I get a little put off by the sanctimonious takes putting down those that complain about the officiating. The old, “Stop bitching about officiating! Officiating didn’t cost us the game.” Bad or non calls had a huge impact on the outcome of today’s game.

Sure, our D couldn’t stop the run and that inability to do so was the biggest factor. But officiating hurt CU and aided Utah in a big way.
Great news- no more pac 12 refs! In 2024, were big 12 only. Gonna be fun to play k-state again. And we can more easily win that conference. Just gotta turn the corner and beat UA, UU.

Perfect. This sounds like BYU. They never "actually" lose. It's always stolen from them.

Perfect. This sounds like BYU. They never "actually" lose. It's always stolen from them.
Not saying officiating cost us the game. Just that it impacted the game. The overturn of Travis Hunter’s apparent TD catch was one of the most baffling (being kind) calls I’ve seen. And the “roughing the QB” call was horrible (being kind.). But yeah, our D couldn’t stop the Utes which limited us to something like 44 offensive plays. Credit to Utah there.

I’ve been critical of certain members of the staff, situational coaching, personnel decisions, and general game management all at various times throughout the year. Criticism is one thing. Your posting goes beyond that, IMO, to a place where it feels like you just want everyone fired.
At what point have I said that?

I have been very specific in my complaints.

OC, OL, LB, RB, DL coaches MUST go. Special teams MUST become an actual ****ing position.

And the OL coach. Twice.

Not saying officiating cost us the game. Just that it impacted the game. The overturn of Travis Hunter’s apparent TD catch was one of the most baffling (being kind) calls I’ve seen. And the “roughing the QB” call was horrible (being kind.). But yeah, our D couldn’t stop the Utes which limited us to something like 44 offensive plays. Credit to Utah there.
We could use all the help we could get. Our QB3 saw the writing on the wall with next year's commitments and bailed on us for the portal early.

Best of both worlds- old big 12 rivalries back with KSU, KU, Iowa state, OK st, and also building on our growing rivalries with AU and ASU. ( I just don’t care about Utah or our rivalry with them)
You stick with those old Big 12 rivalries, and you'll remain in the cellar.

At what point have I said that?

I have been very specific in my complaints.

OC, OL, LB, RB, DL coaches MUST go. Special teams MUST become an actual ****ing position.

And the OL coach. Twice.
I think ST Coordinator should be an Analyst role. Someone who takes ownership of it all. Maybe the same guy works with your kickers, maybe another Analyst. Then you make, for example, your OL Coach responsible for XP/FG and punt teams, your LB Coach responsible for kickoff teams, etc.

Best of both worlds- old big 12 rivalries back with KSU, KU, Iowa state, OK st, and also building on our growing rivalries with AU and ASU. ( I just don’t care about Utah or our rivalry with them)
KSU, KS and OK ST would boat race this team.

UU, until proven otherwise, will also boatrace this team.

AZ beat the **** out of this team, at home.

How ab

Great news- no more pac 12 refs! In 2024, were big 12 only. Gonna be fun to play k-state again. And we can more easily win that conference. Just gotta turn the corner and beat UA, UU.
Maybe we should try to win more than we lose, before we open our ****ing mouths about "easily winning the conference".

AU, KU, KSU, OSU all boatrace this team this year. UU beat us with their 5th string qb - note that their all world, 9th year Sr qb will be back next year.

They will all also try to get better next year.

Back