What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

Continuously showing up year in and year out... but we are limping our way out of this season... and it looks like you guys are too... We'll see each other fresh next year in the Big 12. Yeah, it's the truck stop conference, but it's what we have to work with. I hope we still have enough to defenders to stop what you guys have left. Our offense is 3rd team.

Kyle Whittingham is the best coach in college football. He does more with less than anybody... and we are really good at home. That said... I hope it's enough to beat you guys because the issue is in doubt. We have don't have many horses left. This will be the 70th meeting of these teams since 1903. When we both entered the PAC12 you guys had the lead in the series... since then, well 12-2... we now have the lead in the series. 34-32-3

Last edited:
Kyle Whittingham is the best coach in college football. He does more with less than anybody... and we are really good at home. That said... I hope it's enough to beat you guys because the issue is in doubt. We have don't have many horses left. This will be the 70th meeting of these teams since 1903. When we both entered the PAC12 you guys had the lead in the series... since then, well 12-2... we now have the lead in the series. 34-32-3
Apparently you didn’t get the memo that CU’s season ended with SS2’s injury.

I scheduled a ski boot fitting for my youngest in the middle of the game Saturday.

Apparently you didn’t get the memo that CU’s season ended with SS2’s injury.

I scheduled a ski boot fitting for my youngest in the middle of the game Saturday.

The Apple Cup is on at the same time as CUUU so Ill be flipping back and forth. Unless I wont. 🫤

You know what this game calls for?

More Gavin Kuld!

sick cringe GIF

Nick Saban is the best coach in college football and he has the rings to prove it. Kirby Smart might be close to overtaking him, and he has the rings to prove it, too. I will say that Whittingham is top 10, maybe top 5, and the best coach in the Pac-12, though Johnathon Smith and Jed Fisch seem to be pretty ****ing good too.

If Staub starts we have a 1% chance of winning

Shedeur and 15%

Utah's strength is their lines. Our massive weakness is our lines.

Unless there's some spectacular **** from Shedeur and unprecendented turnovers from Utah, there's no chance of even keeping it close.

Nick Saban is the best coach in college football and he has the rings to prove it. Kirby Smart might be close to overtaking him, and he has the rings to prove it, too. I will say that Whittingham is top 10, maybe top 5, and the best coach in the Pac-12, though Johnathon Smith and Jed Fisch seem to be pretty ****ing good too.
Kyle is amazing because each year he tweeks his team to fit talent. Also can go back and forth year to year being running or passing team.
D always is salty. Would take him in a split second as our coach. kinda have a man crush on the guy.

Kyle is amazing because each year he tweeks his team to fit talent. Also can go back and forth year to year being running or passing team.
D always is salty. Luv the guy. Would take him in a split second as our coach. kinda have a man crush on the guy.

He's also a total douchebag who earned AZ dropping bombs on him in the last minute of a game they already had won.

Not even the best coach in the Pac-12 (either Smith or DeBoer).

I think it might be out of character for our coach to not start our best QB even if he is banged up. I feel as many of you do that it isn't worth risking him for a meaningless game, but I don't think our coach sees any potential win as meaningless. I bet we see him start unless he's really significantly hurt. Same goes for Travis. Our coach wants a win in the worst way. And who can argue that should we somehow beat Utah we go into the offseason with a hell of a better feeling than if we go out with a really one-sided loss?

Playing games is the fun part. Unless there's something going on that limits his ability to protect himself or it's an injury that could get worse with normal motion or contact, I'd expect that Shedeur will play.

Playing games is the fun part. Unless there's something going on that limits his ability to protect himself or it's an injury that could get worse with normal motion or contact, I'd expect that Shedeur will play.
what, like an incompetent line?

I know they want to win but I honestly wish #2 would sit this one out. I'm seriously concerned about the potential for serious injury. If he was 100% and had not taken hits all season that would be a different thing but it's the opposite of that right now.

Nick Saban got his ass completely kicked by a Mountain West Utah in 2008 in a head-to-head Sugar Bowl after Alabama spent most of that season ranked #1. He is recruiting from Alabama. Urban Meyer set the trajectory for Utah, but it was Kyle Whittingham that put Utah where it is. Year after year...

utah is a good program with foundational limits, like the jazz.

it will take a really good outing for CU to win this weekend.

going forward, i am less worried. uu will go into the next season as a fav to win the conference. after that, the future is less decided

utah is a good program with foundational limits, like the jazz.

it will take a really good outing for CU to win this weekend.

going forward, i am less worried. uu will go into the next season as a fav to win the conference. after that, the future is less decided
Maybe... but Utah has recruited a 4 star quarterback to red shirt next year with a 5 star the year to follow. We will see if we end up being able to keep both of them. The 5 star kid is a legacy player with his father playing for Utah and his older brother in the NFL.

Back