What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

WTF! 2nd and 20 and we let them score on two effing runs. Geez. No way a team should get a TD in that situation.

Literally the 5th string QB.

We can't stop the running game.

It's gotta be the most embarrassing thing I can imagine this team doing.

Literally the 5th string QB.

We can't stop the running game.

It's gotta be the most embarrassing thing I can imagine this team doing.
I keep saying there’s a problem with the defensive game plan. No tackling. The defense isn’t designed for the players we have.

The Defense has maybe 6-8 guys that can really fit into a strong defense next year.
1 DL
1-2 DE
0 LB
3 CB
1-2 S

Hard to stop anything with what we got right now

Focus on the left side of the OL this series. It’s pure comedy with a huge slice of pain. Fun to watch.

One thing I am not going to miss is the down-market 3:00 a.m. on Lifetime Network--type commercials the Pac-12 Network is forced to sell because no decent companies will buy commercial time.

Not sure I'm going to make it to the second quarter today. If we can't stop then when they never pass, it's already over.

If Utah never passes, we probably only lose by 5-6 touchdowns and not 7-8 so that’s good I guess

Not sure I'm going to make it to the second quarter today. If we can't stop then when they never pass, it's already over.
Has our defense really stopped anyone??? Are we really just a few players away? It’s hard to believe this will be better next year.

Let me guess, run. How about stack the box and force a 5th string walk on to throw?

Well, one more than Colorado could block just means they ran a defense that rushes one.

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Back