What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

That is textbook call on the field stands. Not confirmed, but stands. That's the whole point of the review process. You can't overturn unless there is CLEAR evidence. Insanity.

The Office Thank You GIF

That is textbook call on the field stands. Not confirmed, but stands. That's the whole point of the review process. You can't overturn unless there is CLEAR evidence. Insanity.
Perfectly analyzed
There was nothing that you could see that did not prove he had a finger or two under the ball the entire time, so you let your first call stand. No reason to look for a an overturn, just say it stands.
Garbage
The P12 does not like CU or Prime and we never belonged

I generally think the bad refs are out to get CU is a myth. But between the Ute center slapping the CU player and getting rewarded and now the bad review I need to rethink that. It's good that Lincoln Kennedy did change his tune from "I didn't see the ball move" to "I'm not sure about that." It's always best when the production crew is in tune with bad calls. Its so awkward otherwise.

Can the PAC-12 even fine Prime at this point if he goes off on the refs?
Yeah and they would make it super nasty too— more money in the pockets of the p2. We just need to get out of this **** show and move on. Talk about ducking up a good thing. Oregon state administration popping off about how the next tv contract would be 50mm per didn’t help things.

Looking forward to some weak sauce I Apology before Prime's Tuesday presser so Prime can comment in only the way Prime can put the words together
This game means a possible bowl game

I generally think the bad refs are out to get CU is a myth. But between the Ute center slapping the CU player and getting rewarded and now the bad review I need to rethink that. It's good that Lincoln Kennedy did change his tune from "I didn't see the ball move" to "I'm not sure about that." It's always best when the production crew is in tune with bad calls. Its so awkward otherwise.

I've always thought that Pac-12 refs have been non-biased ****ty in football, protective of the big brands/homers in basketball.

This year though, whether it's a dislike of Prime or illogically blaming us for the conference's demise, I truly believe the refs have been against us in football in conference play.

Back