What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs. Oregon State - Nov 4 - 8PM, ESPN

I know this is super frustrating, just want to remind everyone this:

Go check out the game we had against UCLA and Oregon State last season. Then tell me how is this not a much better team.

I still think the future is bright. CP needs to make some big changes on the offensive side.

Hunter has been avoiding contact on defense. This team is completely defeated and no longer believes it can win.

I know this is super frustrating, just want to remind everyone this:

Go check out the game we had against UCLA and Oregon State last season. Then tell me how is this not a much better team.

I still think the future is bright. CP needs to make some big changes on the offensive side.
They're on track to finish the year losing 8 in a row

Shedeur seems to have an intensity issue. Dude is nails (aside from Stanford) in close games in the 4thbquarter, but he really looks disinterested or lethargic a lot of the times in the first half.

And the end to the first half is the difference. Absolutely ****. **** this game management. Thank goodness basketball starts Monday. Sickening.
The end of the 2nd half wasn't much better. Man, Stanford and this game. I am not saying we would have won this game because I truly believe OSU was never losing this game but damn. It would have given us a chance.

Deion didnt call a timeout with 45 seconds left -- dumb dumb dumb

Nope --- Always try for one more play ... anything can happen -- what an idiot
They weren't Miami or us. They weren't doing something stupid. They made their stupid mistake and it lead to 2 points for the defense.

Back