What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Commit coming

DGs were the hottest on campus when I was at CU. Tall, blonde, big boobs - every single one.

Every sorority but tri delt and a o pi seemed to be loaded when I was there. Unfortunately, I dated a psychotic chi o for four years who ruined what should have been some of the best years of my life.
take some personal responsibility. you should have dumped her crazy ass

Every sorority but tri delt and a o pi seemed to be loaded when I was there. Unfortunately, I dated a psychotic chi o for four years who ruined what should have been some of the best years of my life.
Replace chi-o with tri delt and alpha fi for me....

Chi Omega 2016 is up.

Why hasn't AB published a sorority recruitment video thread earlier?

What do they call it when a guy works in the kitchen at a sorority house? I had a buddy working at one and was basically handed a job to help him. What a colossal **** up not taking that job. One of two really bad decisions of my college career.

Now, I will say, I have many amazing, amazing memories of my time at CU. But yeah, that was a **** up.

What do they call it when a guy works in the kitchen at a sorority house? I had a buddy working at one and was basically handed a job to help him. What a colossal **** up not taking that job. One of two really bad decisions of my college career.

Now, I will say, I have many amazing, amazing memories of my time at CU. But yeah, that was a **** up.
House boy. One of my classmates was house boy for Kappa Alpha Theta. Him, the house mom, and 80 coeds in the house. The cook didn't live there. His room was in the basement. Free room and board in exchange for doing general maintenance like taking out the trash, mowing, fixing things....

I was a house boy at Chi Omega good times. Saw a lot of the sisters without their spackling.

One of them was a 6 foot tall blond who threw the baton thing at football games. Unbelievable legs on that girl.

I was a house boy at Chi Omega good times. Saw a lot of the sisters without their spackling.

One of them was a 6 foot tall blond who threw the baton thing at football games. Unbelievable legs on that girl.
Please elaborate on this "house boy" position.

XO and Pi Phi best in early 2000s. All others except tri delt very acceptable.

Back