What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference championship week games thread

I haven't gotten a chance to watch Ga Tech much this year, but checking some highlights today, seems like they've gotten their defense figured out after the Al Groh experience. They seem big, fast, and aggressive.

Wisconsin is going to get prison raped if their incompetent QBs can't start hitting passes.

FSU vs GT looks to be a shootout. FSU will pull away in the 2nd once they figure out how to stop this. Right now they are getting killed.

Last point wins.

FSU vs GT looks to be a shootout. FSU will pull away in the 2nd once they figure out how to stop this. Right now they are getting killed.

Last point wins.
I'm not sure they don't know what's coming. I just don't think they can stop it, they look tired already.

Thomas is the first GT QB to look like the old option QB's did in the 90's, like one of the better athletes, if not the best athlete on the field. The previous GT option QB's haven't looked the part.

Just gave Landthieves a read. They mad. Real mad

From phone

They should be, sh*t ain't right there. The Big12's a big mess right now. They got their commissioner lying about who's an actual champion now just so they don't screw with the playoff's decision--and amazingly he's presenting Baylor and TCU as the best the conference has to offer.

Does the collapse of Sooner further weaken any argument that TCU and F*Baylor have regarding strength of schedule. The normal bad KU,ISU, TT, and OSU being down it makes Texas being bad more damaging. Other than TCU/Baylor the only even decent team is KjSU.

Man. The Big 10 is truly horrid. Wisconsin was the power of the west (leader? legend?) and they are getting absolutely crushed by a kid starting his first game as a QB. That conference just can't compete anymore.

Watching GT/FSU... I really miss option football

Both teams are fun to watch on offense.

I think it is just a matter of time until we see a return of some form of the option that balances run/pass. The pistol actually has option elements but I see a more power oriented system.

It will use and abuse some of these defenses that have been built to stop pass happy offenses.

FSU has SPEED. GT is giving them everything they would want but it looks like only a matter of time till someone from FSU makes a backbreaker play.

The speed at Gt. Must be nice to be in a talent rich state. Clemson, Florida, auburn, Bama, scar, uga and Tennessee all recruit above them, but there is speed. Unreal.

Meanwhile at cu none of our guys are that fast, even at wr. :(

FSU has SPEED. GT is giving them everything they would want but it looks like only a matter of time till someone from FSU makes a backbreaker play.

That FSU back up the middle......holy ****. But hey, 5 stars are mostly washouts, amirite? Damn.

We need one guy that had game breaking speed at RB.

How Wisconsin can't ever find a QB save one year of Wilson.

Wilson was a grad transfer from ncsu. Dude was legit and looking for a winner.

And we think our woes are bad. No reason why they couldn't get at least one QB given that OL. Yeeesh

Back