What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats to Stanford - Pac-12 Champs

How big was that call against ND in overtime now? I still think he scored but it was close. If they get that call, they are right up at the top. They have beaten Ucla in back to back weeks which isn't easy. They'd have beaten ND, Oregon, USC, who hadn't lost at that point, plus some other solid wins. Pretty solid work.

How big was that call against ND in overtime now? I still think he scored but it was close. If they get that call, they are right up at the top. They have beaten Ucla in back to back weeks which isn't easy. They'd have beaten ND, Oregon, USC, who hadn't lost at that point, plus some other solid wins. Pretty solid work.

Somehow lost in the conversation about the controversial OT call at the goal line is that Stanford was trying to tie, not win.

I stand corrected.

Wasn't so much directed at you as it was generally. I've heard it repeated so many times that Notre Dame only won that game because of that OT call that I'm pretty sure the perception out there is that Stanford would have won if they had scored a touchdown. They might have gone on to win.

Anyway, I'm glad ND is probably feeling disrespected. It would make me so happy to see them roll the SEC team.

Gotcha. I think they would beat Georgia, Alabama, I don't know. Be a tough one for them.

If it's Alabama, we're probably looking at a winning score around 20. I'd love that, but most fans won't. TV won't care, though. Ratings on that matchup would be sick.

Yeah Georgia is just one of those teams that is hard to figure. I just like Alabama more overall eventhough Nfl guys are saying Georgia has more NFL ready players. Their oline isn't great when they play good front sevens and Murray has struggled against good D's. Hard to trust them but ya never know. Yeah Bama and ND would have big ratings for sure.

Back