1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connor Wood Emerging as Leader of Buffs

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by boydbuff, Aug 11, 2012.

1. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

Reading through this post on the Daily Camera http://www.dailycamera.com/cu-college-sports/ci_21291253/young-cu-buffs-not-lacking-leaders
    it is interesting to read that Wood is the only QB mentioned as an emerging leader and of the only offensive players.

Assuming it was his peers that mentioned him, this leads me to think he is emerging as the leading candidate for QB (of course I am also hoping that is the case as well). I know there is another thread about likely QB starters but this is not conjecture or wishful thinking but rather input from a published article.

Anyway, here is hoping that Wood does actually emerge as the leader the team desperately needs!

2. Bill Cody

Bill Cody Well-Known Member

Of course, he could also be the only player that mentioned himself as a Leader. If that is true, I have concerns...

3. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

And that would explain why he transferred here in the first place. Texas probably didn't put up with that ME first attitude.

4. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

:lol::rofl: