What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Countdown to Early Signing Period: FINAL DAY

Updated the OP to add Israel Antwine to the list of commits. Also removed Josh McMullen from the list since he deleted his commitment tweet.

tumblr_inline_nlakirFhPb1t90roa.gif

Does this look about right?

Yet to sign:
Gustav
Maddox
Taylor
Hypolite

Potential:
Johnson

Does this look about right?

Yet to sign:
Gustav
Maddox
Taylor
Hypolite

Potential:
Johnson

Not that they're that respected here, but for what it's worth your 4 unsigned agrees with what the Denver Post shows (https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/...l-early-signing-period-tracker-class-of-2018/).

Have no idea what if any chance the Buffs have with them, but I also have Jordan Allen's and Hunter Mayginnes's twitter open just in case. (Mayginnes still has his ASU verbal commit pinned; Allen still has a signing ceremony tweet saying he'll be signing today at 5:30 Pacific time not saying with whom he's signing.)

Not that they're that respected here, but for what it's worth your 4 unsigned agrees with what the Denver Post shows (https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/...l-early-signing-period-tracker-class-of-2018/).

Have no idea what if any chance the Buffs have with them, but I also have Jordan Allen's and Hunter Mayginnes's twitter open just in case. (Mayginnes still has his ASU verbal commit pinned; Allen still has a signing ceremony tweet saying he'll be signing today at 5:30 Pacific time not saying with whom he's signing.)
Good call. Looks like this then, as near as I can tell:

Yet to sign:
Maddox
Taylor
Hypolite

Potential:
Johnson
Allen - 6:30 MT
Mayginnes

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere, but are we done with the class after today, or do we still have a few schollies available for this year. Will there be Feb. action as well?

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere, but are we done with the class after today, or do we still have a few schollies available for this year. Will there be Feb. action as well?

Should be at least a couple spots left.

4* OG Chris Murray (Santa Ana, CA) is waiting on Stanford admissions.

JUCO RB Rakeem Boyd is trying to resolve academic issues to sign for 2018.

Sure there are still possibilities out there on the DL too.

I know it's unlikely, but if we sign Allen today, isn't that basically best case scenario for what we were predicting/realistically hoping for today?

I was not expecting to be this happy today.

Obviously nothing to do with what looks like a satisfying day for the Buffs so far, but had just decided to see when the Pac 12 Networks might be having their signing day show, and it doesn't look like they're having anything???

Back