What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Game Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

It's just insane that little ole Colorado, who according to everyone weeks ago was gonna be terrible and a 3.5 win team at best is going to have both ESPN and Fox sports on campus on the same day for week 3.

If this is what they are doing for CSU, what are they gonna do for 3-0 Colorado at 3-0 Oregon week 4? If we win against Oregon, does Joe Biden flip the coin against USC? 🤪🤪

I still can't believe how bad CSU has been against CU during our worst stretch in program history.

67-22-2 all time, and Buffs on a 5 game win streak going back to 2015.

Even our disinterested frat boy QB just needed to show up to beat the Rams at the time which was Montez.

I know that there are calls to discontinue the series but we need a FCS type of warm up game and CSU appears to be happy to oblige.

Bump in the road nothing more..I hope the P12 gets rebooted so I can record Oregon State beat them like a rented donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back