What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU gets major facility upgrade

The parking lot is like chewed up asphalt. It went from being a dirt parking lot, to being a crushed stone parking lot. They didn't even seal the damn thing, its just loose rocks.

The parking lot is like chewed up asphalt. It went from being a dirt parking lot, to being a crushed stone parking lot. They didn't even seal the damn thing, its just loose rocks.

They are gonna love the liability claims from angry parents when their kids trip on a chunk of asphault playing toss the cow feces and rip their faces open.

They are gonna love the liability claims from angry parents when their kids trip on a chunk of asphault playing toss the cow feces and rip their faces open.
Screw the lawsuit ... any parent who would subject their offspring to ewe "football" should be arrested for child abuse!!

Last edited:

Kids are replaceable, but watch out, 500 dualies spitting loose asphalt should be a pretty sight! Those shrubs are irreplaceable!

Those are nice touches.

Oh, I remember watching that 1990 Freedom Bowl too. It looked cool because Oregon's uniforms were the inverse of CSU's, but other than that it was somewhat unremarkable. Say, didn't CU win an AP National Championship that year?
Not according to them.

Well according to Lamnation since we didn't get 100% of the votes it goes to Georgia Tech.

Ummmm, did we get more votes than Georgia Tech? I'm not sure I understand the logic here. We were the AP #1 at the end of the season. It's not like it's debatable on any level.

Funny, they feature their defunct freedom bowl history, we bury ours...I still have a pennant from the 88 game, but in my defense it was my first bowl in college.

Last edited:
Funny, they feature their defunct freedom bowl history, we bury ours...I still have a pennant from the 88 game, but in my defense it was my first bowl in college.

images

Exactly. Who does a facility upgrades and then highlights a low level bowl from 1990? Talk about a team with zero history. No wonder they get 8,000 "fans" a game.

We got the AP vote I think but lost by a point in the other pole because of that ****ing evil Tom Osborne.
Yeah the AP poll had CU number one and Georgia Tech number two but the UPI poll had Georgia Tech as number one and CU as number two but the AP poll is the one that counts, right? In the 90's, only four (1990-1997) championships were won outright and I really don't think that CSWho fans realize that, but hey, they celebrate a win twenty years ago from an insignificant bowl and wins over teams that didn't win more than two teams (it's the new hot topic on Lambnation).

Exactly. Who does a facility upgrades and then highlights a low level bowl from 1990? Talk about a team with zero history. No wonder they get 8,000 "fans" a game.

A team that is doing "facility upgrades" to a stadium that is inferior to some HS stadiums in Texas. A team that is one of the losingest teams of all time and is grasping for anything to recognize as a history of "success."

The facility upgrades are like putting new rims and window decals on a 74 Pinto.

it the sightlines for the visual act of viewing a football game that are
virtually unparrelled in football, at any level, high school, college or pro.

The oval shape and closeness to the field of that stadium gives it few
peers for the actual act of viewing a football game.

It blows Folsum, Invesco, The Q, War Memorial, Rice-Eckles....blows
them all away.

Only the Rose Bowl can come close and it's just too dang big.

When it comes to watching football, you can have the gal with the false
knockers......I'm going with the sightlines.........
:bang:

It's easy to get a great view of the game, when there isn't anyone else there it is easy to get a seat close to the field near the middle without having to worry about looking over a lot of peoples heads.

It's easy to get a great view of the game, when there isn't anyone else there it is easy to get a seat close to the field near the middle without having to worry about looking over a lot of peoples heads.

:nod:
I bet it would be hard to find bad "sightlines" in a stadium with 10,000 people in it. It would be 2x tougher in the 2nd half when there's 5,000 people.

Yeah the AP poll had CU number one and Georgia Tech number two but the UPI poll had Georgia Tech as number one and CU as number two but the AP poll is the one that counts, right? In the 90's, only four (1990-1997) championships were won outright and I really don't think that CSWho fans realize that, but hey, they celebrate a win twenty years ago from an insignificant bowl and wins over teams that didn't win more than two teams (it's the new hot topic on Lambnation).
I think both polls counted at that time, hence the split national title. I think the AP was the more recognized as the champ of college footbal tho. Besides, we almost won the UPI poll too, we lost by like a ****ing point. I remember seeing Mac tell everybody that Georgia Tech edged us by a point in the upi and everybody went ape **** booing lol.

Back