1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSU vs. DU Observations

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Quattro, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Biggest thing that jumps put for me is CSU does not look nearly as athletic as we are. They look slow and not very fluid. Not very impressed by Iverson either, actually I'm not at all so far. DU has been getting lots of open shots as well.

CSU actually has more people here than DU does, which is kind of sad. Repping my CU gear though.

2. EricMetcalfe

EricMetcalfe Member

DU is weird though. We'll know more about the Rams after they play Washington on Saturday.

3. Buffenuf

Buffenuf massive tool

Did CSU always get it across the blue line in time? How were the refs on offsides call, eh?

Best thing about DU is they serve booze and great food at their Arena!

4. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Magness is a great arena....for hockey. Last night it was dead except when CSU did something or there was a foul called on CSU. There was probably a 2:1 ratio in favor of CSU.

After watching that whole game, they are very unimpressive. They never really tried to drive or take advantage of mismatches. Hourning didn't look anything special and Iverson is just a big body. If we play defense like we have to start the season we won't have any issues with them.