What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSWho continues it's football support excellence

You might be right. UNC, USU, SJSU, UTEP, UNLV, WYO all should be wins, but will CSU lose at least two of those? Probably. USU might be a little stronger than expected, they play UTEP on the road, and Wyo punked them by 44 last year. There's no discounting just how horrible CSU looked against UNM. Zero improvement whatsoever. Still, no excuses for not getting to 6-6, they couldn't possibly keep Fairchild after that.

Once they lose a couple they might completely fall apart like they did last year and lose out.

By all rights Fairchild should have been fired after last year but CSU just doesn't have the money to buy him out. He might even survive another year like last year for that reason.

I have friends that are UNC alumni. They're literally going nuts for this game, even flying in to see the lambs probably kick their asses.

Although, as ****** as they looked last week against UNM, maybe the lambs won't.

Really Alfred? They are literally going nuts? Literally?

I don't want to question your normally iron-clad word on this, but is it possible that they're just really, really excited?

images

That is going to be CSU all season long. Look at this ****ing schedule:

@UNM
UNC
CU (Neutral)
@Utah State
San Jose State
Boise State
@UTEP
@UNLV
SDSU
@TCU
AFA
Wyo

Even CSU should come out of that with 7 - 8 wins, trumpeting their glory

SOrry I see 5 wins, 6 wins maybe. UNM, UNC, SJ st, maybe one of UTEP or UNLV, Maybe Wyoming (although the pokes beat csu 44-0 last year).

If UNC could win this one it would be priceless to see the sheep fans on the recieving end of the little brother smack talk.

UNC outgained 269-49 in the first half.

Hope all those Bear fans enjoyed their trip to the boonies of Ft Collins and that ****** concrete stadium.

I was at todays game today. If there were 2000 people from UNC in attendance I would be surprised. Looked pretty close to 30,000 for the game overall if I had to guess.

Back