What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

The Buffs appear to be more of Chiaverini’s team than Dorrell. Dorrell seems rather uninspiring on the side lines and looks like he's just along for the ride.
Yeah, I was thinking that exact same thing when he and Noyer were in a very animated discussion on the sideline after the interception. /sarcasm.

I will be the first to admit that Dorrell looks bored on the sidelines most of the time. It actually makes me laugh when they cut to him just standing off by himself. However, I think he has some of that "Dad" energy with this team. They have taken on his even keeled demeanor, and when he does decided to say something they appear to listen.

Not every coach is a screamer (Embree), a loose cannon (MacIntyre), or a rah-rah guy (Tucker)

he's in love with those bubble screens. sometimes they work. but mostly i hate them. but we got the win, wer're running the ****ing ball like a boss, and when usc loses tomorrow, we are going to be only hope of the p12.

that means all those votes from footprint are coming our way. we will debut somewhere around 15. win next week and then win the championship game and we have an outside but possible shot at the playoffs. watch.
I love CU. And we would get pantsed on National TV in a playoff game. I’d rather get a decent bowl game.

I guess anything can happen. But I don’t see it. Passing game isn’t strong enough and a great teams defense would kill our running game. And our defensive backfield would be destroyed by someone like OSU. Would be like the Fresno State game but in the playoffs

Last edited:
"It just tells me a lot about this team," said Dorrell, whose Buffs are 3-0 in conference play for the first time since 2002. "It was the first time this year we've been down by at least two scores and there wasn't any panic, there wasn't any concern that we're in trouble. There wasn't that look that you get on players' faces when they tend to lose confidence. I didn't sense that at all … This team has found a way to pull out wins, and it wasn't easy being 13 down. I'm really encouraged by what they've done."
Just like Allbuffs!

And our defensive backfield would be destroyed by someone like OSU. Would be like the Fresno State game but in the olayoffs
jerry seinfeld GIF

Still can’t believe I watched every snap of that game. I have a sickness.

Thanks. It was thru Iheart they said I couldn't listen: Boulder/Denver only
Maybe the only good thing about a short season, I've used every free trial for the TV services I can find so far. YoutubeTV is for 2 weeks so I get the Utah game on FS1 too. Streaming has been hit or miss (mostly miss) this year.

Maybe the only good thing about a short season, I've used every free trial for the TV services I can find so far. YoutubeTV is for 2 weeks so I get the Utah game on FS1 too. Streaming has been hit or miss (mostly miss) this year.
I've been able to watch everything this year on Hulu except the SDSU game, where I had to get a 5 day trial of FUBO.

Streamtv22.com

You pay $24 a month, get every sports channel (includimg all Pac 12 channels), all NFL, NBA, MLB and hockey channels, all movie channels, all PPV events free, local news and even movies as they come out in the theater - with a library that larger than Netflix. I cut the cord 2 years ago and can watch any game. All you need is a Firestick for your tv at home.. also works as an app on your phone and laptops... Thank me later

That’s nothing like AllBuffs. It was full panic around here. People were BASE jumping off the Buffs bandwagon at the end of the first quarter. lol
Yeah, I can’t post and watch.
#1- sometimes my feed is slow and y’all start posting “touchdown” or “dammit” before I see the play.

#2 I can’t ride anyone else’s emotional roller coaster while on my own.

Streamtv22.com

You pay $24 a month, get every sports channel (includimg all Pac 12 channels), all NFL, NBA, MLB and hockey channels, all movie channels, all PPV events free, local news and even movies as they come out in the theater - with a library that larger than Netflix. I cut the cord 2 years ago and can watch any game. All you need is a Firestick for your tv at home.. also works as an app on your phone and laptops... Thank me later
I have never heard of this streaming platform. Are they new? Sounds like a killer deal, especially for football season.

I have never heard of this streaming platform. Are they new? Sounds like a killer deal, especially for football season.
I first subscribed when it was fairly new (Oct. 2018). I am able to watch all Buffs football and Men's basketball games. I believe there is a trial period if you want to check it out first. The only downside is not being able to record events, but there is a "catchup" option that you can go watch TV shows after they've aired, but I don't think you can catchup games. However, the phone app is incredible. I've watched the start of games while on the golf course, able to listen live while driving until I'm home without missing a play (granted the golf game suffers since my focus is on the Buffs).

Streamtv22.com

Looking at their channel lineup, how is this even possible?

Yeah, I can’t post and watch.
#1- sometimes my feed is slow and y’all start posting “touchdown” or “dammit” before I see the play.

#2 I can’t ride anyone else’s emotional roller coaster while on my own.
I'm with you and buffwoman on this one. My son watched the game with me last night, I was too pissed off to post anything. Only reason he was in there was to see me lose it, I did a few times. :D All I said was, "do as I say and not as I do." His response was, " hell dad, I'm just watching the game and laughing at you. " Smartass :D.

I'm with you and buffwoman on this one. My son watched the game with me last night, I was too pissed off to post anything. Only reason he was in there was to see me lose it, I did a few times. :D All I said was, "do as I say and not as I do." His response was, " hell dad, I'm just watching the game and laughing at you. " Smartass :D.
To be fair, the only reason I’m on Allbuffs is to see you lose it.

Dear Diary

Back