What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona State Thread (11/4, 7PM on Pac-12 Network)

This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off about Mac. In close games, he borderline sabotages his own team with his idiotic decisions. He consistently has some of the dumbest clock management I've ever seen from a D1 team and always goes for it when he should get points. Punts it when he should clearly go for it...
Or maybe it’s just you having 20/20 hindsight vision with your opinions on those

This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off about Mac. In close games, he borderline sabotages his own team with his idiotic decisions. He consistently has some of the dumbest clock management I've ever seen from a D1 team and always goes for it when he should get points. Punts it when he should clearly go for it...
And he needs more stickum!!

Does anyone notice we do not have a guy back in the endzone just in case we go Auburn on their asses!!! Little game management details are really important and we do not have those details figured out.

You using game threads as your personal Twitter feed is annoying as hell.

And then he basically says all of the negatives are the players' fault.... nothing about how his piss poor clock management at the end of half gave ASU a free touchdown instead of getting the ball back with like 20 seconds left

Infuriating that we let this bum ass ASU team back into the game. They are straight trash ala UCLA.

Or maybe it’s just you having 20/20 hindsight vision with your opinions on those

I will stand up for Panda on this one, Mac is a below average game manager and it is something that with his new found wealthy contract he should tighten up on and be a more mature and championship level coach. Hindsight is 20/20, but Mac has seen and coached a lot of football and seems to get lost in these detailed situations.

So glad that kicker from last year graduated. We'd be down otherwise.

Make sure we keep our running lanes controlled and containing their QB will be the key on defense. Ru Lindsay 20 times and we seal it.

The team is up and on the road. Overall good enough, but the execution had been lacking at critical times. The playcalling has been spot on.

Jesus, can we calm down? Winning at half on the road, yeah mistakes led to scores but both offense and defense have showed up at different times. If Shay and Devin caught their passes none of you would be bitching, but this is gonna come down to second half adjustments and not losing the fire. You'd think this was Washington State-esque reading this thread...

Back