What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona State Thread (11/4, 7PM on Pac-12 Network)

Ross is catching like he did a couple of years ago. He needs to get his confidence back.

Good call by the refs on the punt return though**

** just giving credit where it's due

Wigley might be good someday, but he is not right now. Not having Oliver is showing up all over this game.

That shot of Chiv talking to Shay after the TD was a big indicator to me. Knelt down in front of him, looked him in the face, made some comments, gave him some props, moved on.

Looked like good coaching to me.
Not true. I've been told he is teaching them to drop the ball.

ASU uniform team picture

1-6-Joints-Dolls-Naked-Body-For-Male-font-b-Barbie-b-font-Dolls-Ken-font.jpg

Sometimes you've got to take a step back and appreciate greatness. That return by Harry was a thing of beauty.

And the penalty wipes it out while we start this series with a gassed Harry. (y)

Haha. The dude is insanely talented. That was a nice read and play. Wish we could get a get his size at WR.

Wigly is a liability. Just getting abused.
Yep. He plays hard, but he wasn't ready to start. Was supposed to be the 4th corner with Julmisse ahead of him. Not much to do but suffer the growing pains. I can't get too upset as long as I keep seeing that he's fighting hard.

Back