What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Assistant Coach Hiring Thread

Looks like Chip Kelly will have more space to get his guys locked in.

Makes sense he’d clear TE and OL coaches first. I assume he wants RB cleared too so we can adopt his physical offense
So is there info that Chip really is the guy? This would be a huge upgrade for us. And we need a physical O.

What we need is a real run game and pass blocking. I hope to find a TE coach that can find some guys that can block and help Shedeur

We need some TEs to coach. Not sure which come first. But Coach Brewster was pretty much a personal trainer for Micky Harrison this year. That’s not sustainable. I do really like Harrison going forward. Maybe he can grow into a decent blocker, because he has that good TE knack for finding the open space and pretty dependable hands for a first year TE.

What addictive snacks/treats does Rick George need semi loads of to bring in a top-tier, punch ‘em in the mouth, coordinator and position coaching staff?

What is Jim Leavitt doing? Can Brennan Marion be pulled from the MWC coordinator ranks? What’s the story on Leftwich? What are some Georgia or Bama coaches that could be lured to Boulder?

Prime wants to dominate, so he needs a staff that will help accomplish that from the recruitment interns all the way to the OC/DC

At an absolutely critical juncture, why is there zero information on which coaches may leave, or potential staff adds on Buff Stampede??? Or want went wrong with Sean Lewis as OC? Adam has seemingly gotten increasingly lazy as his income has risen.
Adam puts out more video and podcast content this year than he used to. He can’t get scoop because it’s a relationship business and Prime controls the narrative through his state-owned media outlets. Adam is in a tough spot and could get burned easily.

Obligatory… dumbass

At an absolutely critical juncture, why is there zero information on which coaches may leave, or potential staff adds on Buff Stampede??? Or want went wrong with Sean Lewis as OC? Adam has seemingly gotten increasingly lazy as his income has risen.
I'll bet you that's what happened. Adam's disposition and outlook suddenly changed and he adopted an entirely new approach to life and work. That's the most reasonable explanation for any lack of information escaping the Champion's Center.

Maybe you should ask Adam?

Adam puts out more video and podcast content this year than he used to. He can’t get scoop because it’s a relationship business and Prime controls the narrative through his state-owned media outlets. Adam is in a tough spot and could get burned easily.

Obligatory… dumbass

He has some scoop, but just sits on it. In a recent podcast, he alluded to the fact he knew details about why the Lewis situation did not work. But no comments anywhere. If he is too afraid to share this type of basic information with his subscribers, then 247 needs a new publisher.

He has some scoop, but just sits on it. In a recent podcast, he alluded to the fact he knew details about why the Lewis situation did not work. But no comments anywhere. If he is too afraid to share this type of basic information with his subscribers, then 247 needs a new publisher.
I thought he has a family to feed?

Yeah I'm sure he'll get a lot more of that info by burning his relationships in the program and posting said info to please a bunch of mouth breathers on here when that info will likely
A) leak eventually after the dust settles anyway and
B) it will likely hurt the program in recruiting right now more than help.

Give a little thought next time before posting, it'll feel new and refreshing I promise.

He also has OC scoop. 24 hour rule so go pay for a membership.

Its worth it.

Back