1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU at Cal

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Sep 4, 2010.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Anyone excited for this game?!?

Will Cal try to give us a "Welcome to the Pac-10" message? Or will we put the Pac-10 on notice?

Will Ralphie lead the Buffs onto the field? They are going to tear up the stadium next year so I'm sure Cal wouldn't mind unless they cave in to People Eating Tasty Animals.

I'm excited for this one and am looking forward to seeing those west coast Buff fans in the stands on TV.

GO BUFFS!
    BEAT CAL!

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I didn't think CSU was worth my time to celebrate a W over them. Cal did beat Dan Hawkins' alma mater 52-3 but that's pretty much it. I don't know what to say about what Cal can do but we'll find out shortly.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

You've got to figure that Cal-Davis will be pretty forthcoming with film and analysis.

4. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

It's nice going into Cal undefeated.

With the win, the pre-game tailgate chatter improves.

5. Bolond

Bolond Member

Tedford versus Toledo Dan. Can't wait to see what Coach saved in his bag if tricks. Should be fun to see...

6. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Should be an interesting game. CU is pretty awful on the road, but Cal can be equally awful at times.

7. Nor Cal Buff

Nor Cal Buff Well-Known Member

Both teams didn't answer that many questions today. They did end Davis's 200+ game streak of 200+ yards (held them to 82) but apparently UC Davis's QB quit over the summer to become a priest. Jimmy Smith vs. Keenan Allen should be a great matchup.

8. CUSailor

CUSailor Member

Patterson also said the offense was keeping it simple so...can we assume better things to come? With fewer mental mistakes and a couple good throws by TH and we are going to score early and often. Clemons, Patterson, Scotty, et al. should have a good day.

9. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

I think our defense will keep us in the game for 2 1/2 quarters but i'm not sure what this offense will do.