What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs hire former Minnesota OC Mike Sanford as their new OC

I found a Violent Femmes album.

The_Blind_Leading_The_Naked.jpg
that one has a good cover of the T.Rex song Children of the Revolution.....

I'm hoping this time the news is reported here on Allbuffs first, and some of you start telling us how other boards' members are worrying themselves over the "24 hour" rule

So, if it can be decided and announced by the end of this week, then the notion that the candidates, either college or NFL, were somehow waiting for something to occur like a bowl game, important final game, etc. is hogwash. Shocking no one, the process has been a casual vetting of meh candidates who have nothing special to offer. Unless it’s Langsdorf, I’m betting it will be someone many of us have never heard of.

gonna be NFL special teams coach. Convo goes like this. Dorrell asks him how much he is making. ST coach says 150K. Dorrell says want to retire soon? ST coach says yeah. Dorrell says I can get you 750. ST coach says done.

All we can do is hope.

No reason to cross bridges of pissedoffedness before we know if we have anything to be pissed off about.

There's a lot riding on this OC hire. I hope that it's someone who gets us all excited. I fear the announcement will be the day that hope dies. Trying not to let either possibility influence my mood. Just gotta wait and see, I guess.

All we can do is hope.

No reason to cross bridges of pissedoffedness before we know if we have anything to be pissed off about.

There's a lot riding on this OC hire. I hope that it's someone who gets us all excited. I fear the announcement will be the day that hope dies. Trying not to let either possibility influence my mood. Just gotta wait and see, I guess.
yup.

All we can do is hope.

Those bridges were crossed and burned long ago for many.

Back