What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs hire former Minnesota OC Mike Sanford as their new OC

Not a good sign Langsdorf is still offering kids. Assuming that means he is for sure back. Hopefully just as QB coach..

More predictable than professional wrestling.

You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

Thought he said we would have an announcement by the end of the week??

Whatever

Its the end of the week now

Finally some leaks. Not confirmed but Marion would be okay. 3 years experienxe as a OC and has coached WR and RB position. They say he is a great rexruiter. A little bit inexperienced but I guess he is ready for the opportunity.

The starting point for hiring an OC that didn't kill any hope I had left was that it needs to be "ABL" - anyone but Langsdorf.

From there, don't give me a boring retread or some veteran NFL guy because that would just kill me a little less painfully.

I can accept pretty much anyone else, but if we clear those first 2 hurdles I'm hoping for someone exciting.

Marion fits the bill for getting me excited.

The starting point for hiring an OC that didn't kill any hope I had left was that it needs to be "ABL" - anyone but Langsdorf.

From there, don't give me a boring retread or some veteran NFL guy because that would just kill me a little less painfully.

I can accept pretty much anyone else, but if we clear those first 2 hurdles I'm hoping for someone exciting.

Marion fits the bill for getting me excited.
I asked for a genius, innovative type. Marion fits the bill.

Finally some leaks. Not confirmed but Marion would be okay. 3 years experienxe as a OC and has coached WR and RB position. They say he is a great rexruiter. A little bit inexperienced but I guess he is ready for the opportunity.
Wait. You literally said in the last twenty-four hours that you believed a critical part was that the candidate was "a current OC."

Now you're all about someone that is a current WR coach?

Back