What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

God quit fvcking whining! You act like a spoiled brat! If you don’t like get off the board. You knew this was coming! The whole world knew this was coming but of coarse you come here and whine.
I’m using my constitutional rights as an American. Freedom to complain on a message board. Don’t like it, learn Chinese pal.

You say it's a bad brand, but considering how it's been beat up over the years it's resilient. And apparently it's better than the Pac.
I agree. But it's still gross.

The Pac was inept in many ways, but not gross or particularly weird. The Big XII feels both gross and weird. But it's our best option, so I'm happy to be here in this gross, weird place!

I'll know we're back when I bite into that first Stuckey's Pecan Log Roll....
Pecan-Log-Roll-Cherry-Bits-Multi-Pack-8pc-10oz.png

You say it's a bad brand, but considering how it's been beat up over the years it's resilient. And apparently it's better than the Pac.
The real strength of the Big 12 is the football culture, especially in OK & TX. In CA & WA, there are a lot of tech industry execs who graduated from Pac schools, socialize and are extremely competitive. But college football is not part of how they keep score. They don't talk sh!t at each other on Monday within their meetings or call rival execs to sh!t talk about beating the other person's school on Saturday. Conversely, that sh!t talk and keeping score based on CFB results is a normal thing that happens with the O&G crowd in Big 12 country and it leads to Big 12 boosters being hyper motivated and aggressive about needing to get over on conference rivals.

Last edited:
UA will immediately announce that they see themselves as co-elites with KU atop the Big 12. Everyone else will be like, "Wtf?!?! When did you guys make a significant tourney run? Why don't you see if you can consistently beat fvcking Colorado before you anoint yourselves?!?!"
The amount of money I would pay to see Arizona fans and Kansas fans have a douchebag off is off the charts.

Wait, I meant to say the amount of money I would pay to put them both in a room and blow the ****er up is off the charts.

I get those confused sometimes.

The real strength of the Big 12 is the football culture, especially in OK & TX. In CA & WA, there are a lot of tech industry execs who graduated from Pac schools, socialize and are extremely competitive. But college football is not part of how they keep score. They don't talk sh!t each other on Monday within their meetings or call rival execs to sh!t talk about beating the other person's school on Saturday. Conversely, that sh!t talk and keeping score based on CFB results is a normal thing that happens with the O&G crowd in Big 12 country and it leads to Big 12 boosters being hyper motivated and aggressive about needing to get over on conference rivals.
I believe that we can love college football without being insecure troglodytes, but I'm open to being wrong.

Back