What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Jesus F*cking Christ - what have we gotten ourselves into?

ronald mcdonald love GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Tradition? Rivalries??? 😂 Its about greed and money now and nothing else.

The NCAA needs to make a portal for Programs. Let everyone move how and where they want.

Everything is gloom and doom for you these days when it comes to college football. Money's always been a part of it but last time I checked the game being played on fall Saturdays is the best sport going and it's not even close.

I don't understand why the Bug12 takes Utah when they already have BYU. BYU gives most of SLC and Utah and national/international draw.

Utah is a great program, but adds no dollars to the pie, not much in recruiting territory, isn't a national brand.

Seems weird

I don't understand why the Bug12 takes Utah when they already have BYU. BYU gives most of SLC and Utah and national/international draw.

Utah is a great program, but adds no dollars to the pie, not much in recruiting territory, isn't a national brand.

Seems weird
Who said they were?

Seems weird
Fan engagement metric more important than local market plus you get a great rivalry game?

I could handle a Big 16 which added Utah, Arizona and UConn. I think we could get a little something going with an Arizona rivalry in all sports.

I don't understand how. Those teams have been trying to get out of the ACC for years now. They have had lawyers look through the GOR forwards and backwards. If there was a way out of that contract they would have done it already.
Some rumors saying they have negotiated down a buyout or whatever. There’s not reason why ESPN would let those two programs walk out of their control. I could see it to the SEC to an extent, but not ESPNs competitors

Seems weird
Maybe the same reasons the BIG took UCLA - boxing out every other conference from a large media market. UCLA doesn’t really provide anything meaningful that they don’t get from USC.

No idea what kind of connections this guys has, so take it with a grain of salt. He claims to be a WVU insider and his info tracks with other rumors and info we have all seen through this process.

The Tuesday meeting is what I've heard.
Arizona is right now at the point CU was at the Thursday right before PAC Media Day.
Once AZ enters the B12 it will be interesting to see if there's a few week lull in hopes that Oregon and Washington come. They are preferable to ASU and Utah.

I'm confused about the scumdevil and utes talk. If the mildcats are added, but ducks and huskies go elsewhere, what value is there in Utah and asu? They aren't going anywhere.

I'm confused about the scumdevil and utes talk. If the mildcats are added, but ducks and huskies go elsewhere, what value is there in Utah and asu? They aren't going anywhere.
Kills the PAC12 and helps the Big12 ascend to 3a or 3b
Adds Utah which is playing good football and provides a rivalry for BYU, although it makes no sense
Man, Oregon State, Washington State, and CAL are toast
Stanford may just go independent, or drop Football, because they do not need it to fulfill their goals as an institution

Back