What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

RG officially redeemed himself with the CP hire, finding $$$ to open up avenues that are new to CU but necessary to be relevant and now forward thinking to jump ship in the Pac. The fact that 5 schools jumped after CU is hilarious but also a testament to getting in front of it all. Well played, now we'll positioned!

I don’t see those tweets. The B1G rev distribution was 58M to 11 of the 14 teams in FY22. I’m not sure where you are getting 100M.
Read this thread. They’re here.

Talking about B1G distributions once new media deal kicks in, my man, not based on their old deal. $65m/team + other distributions probably being around $85-$90m

What would Utah and ASU do if the Big XII went out and pulled Stanford and say SDSU (or Cal) instead they of them. We have AZ and Utah markets already. These type of move would be mor accretive and put games in Cali. Will kot happen but would be kind of cool to drop them both into the WSU and OSU world

RIP PAC-12

Pour One Out Dr Evil GIF

Did Rick George of all people get CU into a situation where we are making more money per year than every other team in the pac 10 except maybe zona until the next round of realignment?

@Goose how is this possible

Coming off a 1-11 season with a program on life support, he landed Coach Prime, elevated us from the worst P5 conference to the 3rd overall, got us a pay raise, and positioned us to be much more competitive athletically and attractive for future move to the top 2 next cycle. RG had a ballsy ****in' offseason.

One could argue that if he showed those same balls in years prior, we wouldn't have been in that mess. But all things considered, I'll say well done RG.

@InTheBuff was beyond right this entire time.

It might be fun to look back at some of the early arguments in this thread because I definitely didn’t have the end of the Pac12 on my bingo card.
For the most part I followed the right sources. Not all winners, but pretty darn close. It was always about the PAC not having a tv deal. The day the Big12 signed their tv deal it was over for GK.

Where and when it all ends, nobody knows. But eventually, if the Washington Huskies are making their fifth trip east of the fall, on their way to end the regular season in College Park, Md., instead of playing their natural rival in Pullman, there will be a reckoning. The existential questions: “How did we get here? What are we doing? Why did we let this escalate beyond all reason?”

Back