What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

If CU does skip back to tornado country then I'll give a big tip of the hat to ITB for seeing his wishes fulfilled. I'd also love to see all of four corner schools move in relative unison if this goes down.
Agreed. At this point, I’m hoping they figure out a way to just take the 4C and Oregon and Washington, leaving OSU, WSU, Stanford and Cal relegated to the MWC for eternity.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

If I wasn’t such a lazy POS I’d link my rant on why I wanted to rejoin the B12 from ~500 pages ago.

Hope this is true. Also the tears of unfathomable sadness from the CaliContingent are delicious.

Only downside is that means I have to take responsibility for Fred2 since he’s on my side of the aisle

With our luck, it will be Wazzu, and they'll be our travel partner.

I've never understood the idea of a travel partner in P5 sports. I assume that means when the basketball team is playing a conference game at BYU that WSU would be at Utah? It's not as if the two schools travel on the same plane or bus to save money.

Back