What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

tesla semi truck GIF by Product Hunt

Houston Dynamo GIF by The Surge

Two words: George Kliavkoff

Inherited a mess and didn't fix it.

Ultimately I think the Pac 12's grave diggers were - obviously - Larry Scott, who cared more about himself, his ego and his bottom line than the conference, and the Pac 12 presidents who let Scott do as he pleased and even gave him an extension when the writing was on the wall, the problems were obvious and Scott did nothing to fix them.

How do they survive with only 9? Serious question. I think 10 was viewed as being questionable by many. I ****ing hate the idea of rejoining the Big12, but I care more about CU surviving in the long run
I could see a panic move of going back for SDSU or SDSU, SMU and BSU or something to get back to 10 or even 12 and forcing them to take fractional shares to appease current members. But yeah, aside from that, a 9 team conference is no go unless they enough money for exclusively filling Thursday Friday and Saturday Pac 12 after dark

If one other program jumps, I struggle to see how a Pac 8 survives beyond this season
Getting more money for a couple extra years from the playoff than the entire G5 does combined plus NCAA credits is a war chest that will make even a 2 team PAC able to backfill.

It will diminish in that scenario but it's picking who it wants of the G5 to get to 9-12 teams.

It’s not a brand I love. It’s like the nebraska of conferences. Just kind of gross.
Me either. But, if the P12-2 can't sell media rights, what option do we have? The SEC and B1G aren't not on line 2, so I am looking into a Buc-ee's loyalty card right now.

Doesn’t it feel good to be the arrogant and pompous prick looking down your nose at the rest of the conference?

I f****** love it. F*** these poor people and their fat flat backed wives. I am thriving on the hatred and disappointment in this thread. Stanford never warranted any of these emotions from yall

Doesn’t it feel good to be the arrogant and pompous prick looking down your nose at the rest of the conference?

I f****** love it. F*** these poor people and their fat flat backed wives. I am thriving on the hatred and disappointment in this thread. Stanford never warranted any of these emotions from yall
Bonus point for the initial rejoining of the B12 use of y'all.

Back