What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

that is some big cash money if true.

it makes the pain go away.

be somebody, baby. let's do this thing.

Game Show Money GIF by ROSALÍA

these are LOUIS of our new conferrence:

i figure i will pair a pair of these with some king baby jewelry, a vivian westwood blazer, and an LV man-purse.

they are going to LOVE me in waco.

I have exactly one poster on this site on ignore. The amount of stupid simply exceeded any entertainment value.

He found this thread a couple weeks ago.

I didn't think it was possible, but somehow the thread actually managed to get worse once he appeared.
Just one? That is insane self restraint

You think Fred 2 is mad now? Wait until that happens.

By the way, how do we know it's not supposed to be Fred Squared (instead of Fred 2)? But he didn't think of spelling it out when he couldn't add superscript to his handle? Fred Squared seems to make more sense.
Absolutely Fred Squared. Great call.

Just one? That is insane self restraint
I don't read and skim by a lot of poster's comments, but they're not formally on ignore.

But there is one who definitely has a thinking problem, and I'm also pretty sure a substance abuse problem that magnifies his thinking problem, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Note: it was his utter stupidity in game day threads that pushed me past the "scroll past his posts" solution to a full on ignore, as those posts come so fast on the updates that unless they're on full ignore, it's hard to, well, ignore their stupid.

I do think this might be CU’s last stand. If this fails we might be done for good.

We’re essentially using the remaining savings we have to give the football program a full plastic surgery makeover and putting makeup on it to position ourselves for a B1G or SEC invite when the next round of TV rights talks comes up. If that plan fails we might be check mate.
We are killing it in becoming relevant again
Prime is a marketing genius, and RG has really been on a roll
Us being the squeaky wheel has been brilliant
Show us the numbers, we know we have the top 3 conference values and the most social media movement
We gonna leave GK, show us the money
Always want to be first off a sinking ship and to drive the narratives
We playing this nicely

I'll be honest. After we left the Big XII, I hardly paid attention to the conference. I mean, sure, I'd tune in to root against bailer from time to time, or maybe watch the Red River Shootout. But mostly, I didn't think about it.

I watched mostly Pac 12, a little ACC, some SEC and a bit more BIG.

So I just looked up this Big XII thing.

HOLY ****ING ****! THIS ****HOLE CONFERENCE IS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!

I had no idea that BYU was there. That doesn't bother me, but it was a big surprise. Cincinnati? Houston? ****ing UCF? Are you ****ting me? I had no ****ing idea! When did that happen? Are we joining the ****ing MAC? WTF?

I'm not saying that all those teams wouldn't have beaten the **** out of us for the last 15 years or so. They would have. That's hardly the point. It's like a collection of the least cool fanbases ever assembled. That used to be KSU's job, but it's like the entire conference has lowered themselves to KSU's level.

Normally I root for our conference mates to perform well in out of conference play. I think I'm just going to abandon that tradition. Who would I root for? OSU? I just looked it up. Did you know that the allegedly racist Mike Gundy is STILL the head coach there? Still in Stillwater. Holy ****! There is nobody I can root for!

Morgantown might be a fun place. Is that the best I can say about this collection of weirdo universities and community colleges? Jesus H!

I'll be honest. After we left the Big XII, I hardly paid attention to the conference. I mean, sure, I'd tune in to root against bailer from time to time, or maybe watch the Red River Shootout. But mostly, I didn't think about it.

I watched mostly Pac 12, a little ACC, some SEC and a bit more BIG.

So I just looked up this Big XII thing.

HOLY ****ING ****! THIS ****HOLE CONFERENCE IS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!

I had no idea that BYU was there. That doesn't bother me, but it was a big surprise. Cincinnati? Houston? ****ing UCF? Are you ****ting me? I had no ****ing idea! When did that happen? Are we joining the ****ing MAC? WTF?

I'm not saying that all those teams wouldn't have beaten the **** out of us for the last 15 years or so. They would have. That's hardly the point. It's like a collection of the least cool fanbases ever assembled. That used to be KSU's job, but it's like the entire conference has lowered themselves to KSU's level.

Normally I root for our conference mates to perform well in out of conference play. I think I'm just going to abandon that tradition. Who would I root for? OSU? I just looked it up. Did you know that the allegedly racist Mike Gundy is STILL the head coach there? Still in Stillwater. Holy ****! There is nobody I can root for!

Morgantown might be a fun place. Is that the best I can say about this collection of weirdo universities and community colleges? Jesus H!
That's the spirit!

Back