What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU...I mean UCLA Receiver Josh Smith in this weeks SI

I was bitter about him leaving (or our coaching staff running him off?), but I'm over it now and honestly kinda glad he's gone. Losing Kai to UCLA is a different story :pissed:

Smith is strictly a return man. Does he have any catches this season? Not too upset about losing a guy who apparently can't run (remember?) pass routes.

I wish JS success, except against CU. Tons of talent, little ability to put that talent to full use IMO. Too bad, the kid would be a heck of a reciever if he applied himself to the mental part of the game.

I saw that yesterday and gagged.

So far in 2010:

2 rushes, 52 yards (43 long)
1 catch, 8 yards
8 KOR, 204 yards

Last edited:
I wish J-Fly the best of luck. Sorry it didn't work out for him in Boulder.

Back