What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

It isn’t going to happen but beating U$C (finally) in this miserable year would be fun even if it saves KD’s job.
It's not likely, but there's a decent chance that this is the last USC season in the Pac 12. I'd trade another season of KD for a victory over USC, especially if it were the only win of the season

This is the type of thing that Plati's team does well at times. Sports is supposed to be fun. Stuff like this gets good attention.

I'd like to see more of this, particularly with social media accounts for the different sports. Be funny. Be witty. And college humor should also be snarky.
Plati loves to live in the past in order to protect the present.

That mentality is for losers. Period. Case exhibit: CU

Expecting a 50-6 score.
Love our players but there’s no creativity around this team. Zero fire.

I know I will be.
Probably right there with ya. Matter of fact, I'm thinking about going to Lime Creek or Cascade, somewhere, and fly fish. In the past, I'd never do that if we were on tv. I'm not really getting any reasons why I shouldn't.

John 'Bad Dude' Stearns passed yesterday. I was a student when he played - one of my all-time favorites

Have to give Plati credit here, we'll done

Odd choice, isn’t this stunt mocking the wrong team? That depth chart would be so much more successful than CU’s present one: the offense was stacked, even if the linemen were so much smaller than today’s players. Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back