Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffSax, Sep 22, 2008.
article. I like how they describe us as a land mine on the schedules of Texas, Kansas, and Mizzou.
Good, hopefully that means cheaper tickets down there in a little over a month.
dang. north love is damn hard for that rag. good stuff.
sent this to my aggie coworker.... Chuckie is the Big XII writer for the Dallas Morning News
Chuck Carlton's Big 12 rankings
Rk., Team Prv.
1. Oklahoma, 1 (3-0, 0-0)
2. Missouri, 2 (4-0, 0-0)
3. Texas, 3 (3-0, 0-0)
4. Texas Tech, 4 (4-0, 0-0)
5. Colorado, 8 (3-0, 0-0) Few expected the Buffaloes to run the table in the nonconference portion of their schedule. Colorado can do just that with a win Saturday over Florida State in Jacksonville, Fla. The game will carry special meaning for several Colorado players with ties to the Florida State program. Freshman running back Darrell Scott and his uncle, receiver Josh Smith, grew up in Tallahassee as Seminoles fans.
6. Oklahoma State, 5 (3-0, 0-0)
7. Kansas, 6 (3-1, 0-0)
8. Nebraska, 7 (3-0, 0-0) The Cornhuskers remain an enigma. They seem to be much better than last year, although their play has been hard to evaluate in wins over Western Michigan, San Jose State and Michigan State. A better measure of the progress under new coach Bo Pelini will come with a home game Saturday against Virginia Tech. The Nebraska defense seems to be developing an identity after being riddled in the second half of 2007.
9. Kansas State, 9 (2-1, 0-0)
10. Baylor, 10 (2-2, 0-0)
11. Iowa State, 12 (2-2, 0-0)
12. Texas A&M, 11 (1-2, 0-0)
Here is the link....
hey I dont check the accuracy of what he says about *ebraska.... now you made me go look and find out is is New Mexico State. the mere fact I had to look up something about *ebraksa makes me want to
oh forget it.... its a dallas morning news writer, what can I say....:lol:
Texas ASSTOMOUTH has always been overrated. Now with another NFL outcast coaching in the BIG XII they are sure to be hanging out with Baylor at the bottom of the conference.
C'mon, UBT. nebraska fans frequently assure me that the OU/nU rivalry is built solidly upon a relationship of mutual trust, and even though it was discontinued remains to this day one of the greatest rivalries ever.
You should consider yourself fortunate for the opportunity to research data from your ol' respected rivals and their fans, who you may or may not know are the "classiest" in college football.
I would say the 1st part is true, especially from the Big 8 days when it seemed that game was always for 1st place in the Big 8, an Orange Bowl trip and quite possibly a NC being decided by its outcome.
I do spend time each fall in Nebraska, and the Nebraska fans there that I know are always respectful and classy.
also without having to look this up, Dr. Tom was 5-12 against Barry...:thumbsup:
F*&k you! :smile2:
Ah, those were the glory days..................excuse me I need to get my gun! :lol:
Separate names with a comma.