What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

• I think MT is holding out to do the signing day hat game, he’ll have a UGA hat and a CU hat. He is clearly a sucker for attention

So for someone who hasn't been paying close attention to this situation, what exactly is the reason that this process is taking an inordinately long time? Do we know?

Who has point on logistics for the multi-card event at Casa Bonita for AllBuffs members if Tucker isn't announced as coach by tomorrow?

So for someone who hasn't been paying close attention to this situation, what exactly is the reason that this process is taking an inordinately long time? Do we know?

There are a few AB posters that are like five year olds having to take a pee..not referring to
you specifically.

In the absence of definative information people will connect the dots to fill in the missing facts. Create their own narrative. That’s why PR people try to get ahead of a problem situation early.

This is a unique situation though and boards like this amplify the dot connecting.

Red Dirt on the goatnation board is saying UGA has offered MT $2.1MM to stay and he's considering it.

Who has point on logistics for the multi-card event at Casa Bonita for AllBuffs members if Tucker isn't announced as coach by tomorrow?

2:1 that 60% of Allbuffers dive headfirst into to rocky South Platte minus their kayaks and their hipster sports gear if this goes on for another 24 hours. Then they call their moms....

Then REI sends the videos to 9 News for disaster commentary by Gary Shapiro at 7:00
A.M. Not hoping mind you, just prognosticating

People don't get into to coaching for stability. There is no doubt they all saw the writing on the wall right after the OSU game. If any of our couches were not putting out feelers, for future jobs, after that game then are not that smart and I don't want them coaching here. These guys are going to get buy outs, they will not be on the street and starving over Christmas. This is not disrespectful, this is the process.
I always thought of the staff as more of a collection of loveseats....

I mean, it does not seem THAT far-fetched.
CU Athletic Department:
giphy.gif

I get all of my Buffs scoop on RamNation. Great site.

I love those people, truly. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life when we built their new stadium. I went for a tour and people broke in to tag everywhere, “Buffs Suck.”

I couldn’t believe it, i laughed so hard. Who would destroy their own stadium to talk **** about a team that will never even see it?

Whether you're fully rockin' the black and gold glasses or you're a full fledged chicken little, I think we can all agree that CU needs to get this deal done ASA f***ing P.

Back