What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

Red Dirt on the goatnation board is saying UGA has offered MT $2.1MM to stay and he's considering it.

The $2.1m thing is credible actually-I've seen it twice on 24/7. Whether or not Tucker is actually considering it? Who knows.

Yes I wanted this done on Sunday, but everyone just needs to take a deep breath. Remember this is RGs legacy! You can build all the new shinny buildings you want, but if you don't win, that stuff doesn't mean ****. He was here when we were a national power and he knows what it takes.

Red Dirt on the goatnation board is saying UGA has offered MT $2.1MM to stay and he's considering it.
giphy.gif

Assuming he actually wants to be a Head Coach, yes it does.
Is it also not possible that he is willing to stick around in what looks to be a pretty gig and hold out for a better HC opportunity down the road? Who knows, maybe he wants to coach in the south / SEC and is willing to hold out for a few years to crush Alabama and win some NCs with Georgia. As great as we all think Boulder is, its not THAT far-fetched that its not his dream job. I really don't know the logistics or reliability of the average community college poster over at RamNation so feel free to school me and throw all the rocks.

We are all just so much more antsy and wired for quick information and feedback that this AOL Dial-Up Coaching search is not good for our Adult ADHD!!!

Thank god we took one step forward. Now we can announce tomorrow that there is a press conference on Thursday, and then once the presser is done, we can get on with our lives at normal speed!!!

Is it also not possible that he is willing to stick around in what looks to be a pretty gig and hold out for a better HC opportunity down the road? Who knows, maybe he wants to coach in the south / SEC and is willing to hold out for a few years to crush Alabama and win some NCs with Georgia. As great as we all think Boulder is, its not THAT far-fetched that its not his dream job. I really don't know the logistics or reliability of the average community college poster over at RamNation so feel free to school me and throw all the rocks.
shutterstock_rock_throw1.jpg

2 flights tomorrow at the same time. Could be something. https://flightaware.com/live/findflight?origin=KATL&destination=KBJC
AirlineIdentAircraftStatusDepartureArrival
NetJets Aviation "EXECJET"EJA786 Scheduled (in 21 hours 30 minutes)Wed 01:00PM EST 01:49PM MST Wed
NetJets Aviation "EXECJET"EJA501 Scheduled (in 21 hours 30 minutes)Wed 01:00PM EST 01:49PM MST Wed
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Back