What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

Thanks so much for hikacking this thread. Those of us who are actually looking to see if there’s any news would prefer not to have to see a movie quotes thread
Why is it that every time a thread is MICTURATED upon in this fair forum, I have to compensate the person for it?!

You’re just looking for another handout like every other...are you EMPLOYED, Mr. Brockbuff?

Why is it that every time a thread is MICTURATED upon in this fair forum, I have to compensate the person for it?!

You’re just looking for another handout like every other...are you EMPLOYED, Mr. Brockbuff?

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

And even after @Buffnik threw down with whatever the word was a few days ago, this was the first time while reading allbuffs that I had to consult an actual dictionary as opposed to the urban dictionary.

And of course, when I read the definition, I had to double check and make sure that I hadn't accidentally gone to the urban dictionary.

And even after @Buffnik threw down with whatever the word was a few days ago, this was the first time while reading allbuffs that I had to consult an actual dictionary as opposed to the urban dictionary.

And of course, when I read the definition, I had to double check and make sure that I hadn't accidentally gone to the urban dictionary.
When someone uses a word I don't know, I just pretend that I'm playing dirty Mad Libs and insert a replacement that makes me chuckle.

I read an article one time about the verbiage of The Big Lebowski, and while micturated was by far the most obscure, it is peppered with words that send viewers to the dictionary.

Edit: this isn't the article I'm referencing above, but it does point out some of the five dollar words in the film: https://blog.oup.com/2010/02/lebowski/ "Micturated" is good, btw, but nothing beats "You human paraquat!".

Last edited:
I read an article one time about the verbiage of The Big Lebowski, and while micturated was by far the most obscure, it is peppered with words that send viewers to the dictionary.

Edit: this isn't the article I'm referencing above, but it does point out some of the five dollar words in the film: https://blog.oup.com/2010/02/lebowski/ "Micturated" is good, btw, but nothing beats "You human paraquat!".
Peed on your ****in rug dude?

Back