What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

I doubt we tackle for real in practice at all, because it just does not look like we are versed in how to do it and we do not WANT to do it. Moss is a little brick sh*t house and you gotta tackle his hips and rugby his ass down. Tackling his shoulders and Jones from USC makes you look really bad. Come on Elliott and Els, get the boys tackling for real!

I mean, I don't even care if we win this game anymore. I just want the score to be really close so we can set MacIntyre free to Mississipii

We do not understand the concept of "gang tackle". I see so many guys standing there watching one guy take on Moss as he busts past them.

That was the most yackety sax play our defense has had all season. What the hell was that angle Gamboa took on that tackle attempt? Moss was just going forward and Gamboa for some reason ran all the way to the sideline and missed him

I doubt we tackle for real in practice at all, because it just does not look like we are versed in how to do it and we do not WANT to do it. Moss is a little brick sh*t house and you gotta tackle his hips and rugby his ass down. Tackling his shoulders and Jones from USC makes you look really bad. Come on Elliott and Els, get the boys tackling for real!
All it takes is one guy saying enough is enough and laying him out next play. Sadly, no one seems wants to do it and that is the sign of a soft team. He's been running through guys like bowling pins all night and rubbing it in their faces and no one has stepped up

Great to see Landman doing well. But I wish he was red-shirting. I hate to see us trade his worst year for what would be his best year.

Throw a fade please, cannot run around and make the play up Steven. Got to learn from this year. Should have a go to play for those situations

Back