What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video Crushes it again

I hope some of the current players get to experience some of that Folsom magic. It has been a long time

I love the smile he gets on his face when he talks about Strickland blowing up Sproles at the end of the KSU game.

Folsom is special. I have been other places in the conference, and to other schools with some greater history than CU has had. I wouldn't trade a rowdy folsom field for any of them. As a band alumni I personally feel I have a similar bond with the stadium to that of the players. Obviously we don't bleed as much out there or sweat nearly as much, but we are the keepers of the spirit and the tradition and the history of the university. I worked my ass off to have the opportunity to stand out there in front of that crowd. I hope we can soon see just how ready this state is for a successful CFB program. Support for CU is at an all time high with the success of the basketball program. I think we can expect something even greater once they start winning on the gridiron. Love the references to "a herd" and "the mighty buffalo came to roam that day" great video again by CU. Those guys are great at capturing the awe of Folsom Field. Can't wait to be back in September.

The CU Video production team is simply amazing. These videos are as professionally done as they come.

I'll never forget that Nebraska game either. Best sporting event I've ever attended. Also, Medford Moorer could lay the wood. I remember when he was a skinny freshman laying people out in the Spring game.

There is not a better video department in the country right now. These guys keep putting out top notch vids that do more than crush it. We just need the football team to provide them some additional material for future videos :nod:

That. Was. ****ing. Incredible. Just watched it again..full screen. Bookmarked it. Want to put on pads and hit someone. NOW.

Last edited:
Oklahoma 1988 was the game where I first saw how special Folsom was. it was a night game on ESPN, OU was ranked and had Barry Switzer on the sideline. we played them toe-to-toe and had a chance to tie or win, but Sal's drive stalled and we lost 17-14. The crowd was electric and there would be many more games like that with even greater crowd intensity, Texas and the George is a ***** game were appitizers for the 1989 Nebraska game when the crowd stormed the field and it meant something.

Back