What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video

Great video by CUVideo. Horrible video by..whoever they are. Wow. Sorry, have to run, my ears are bleeding uncontrollably.

Love seeing the players, coaches and support staff blowing up on the sidelines when big plays happened. The whole team and staff seem really focused on the game at hand. Last couple of years to many guys standing around shooting the breeze and coaches fighting with each other.

Nice Video - well done

Great video. I loved how the shots on the big plays show the crowd and the sidelines reactions. Gives me goosebumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last couple of years to many guys standing around shooting the breeze and coaches fighting with each other.

"Hey now, we may have yelled, screamed, stomped, berated, pouted, harangued, shook heads, chewed out, admonished, and even castigated, but we never 'fought' with each other."

130313-0-600.jpg

This video is late, but I just found it on the CU Video vimeo site

[video=vimeo;74065440]http://vimeo.com/74065440[/video]

Shot all from the new cameras they got this past summer.

I can't fight the huge smile and pride I get from seeing the reaction on that sideline during the Hendo fumble return. A great moment caught on film.

Last edited:
I wish they had gotten that stop on 4th and 1 at the goal line. Talk about building a defense identity. That could have started a huge change in direction for the D.

Just love watching the players celebrating and the enthusiasm on the side line. CU has been missing that for years. Just seem more like a team so far this season. Our defensive backs are light years better than recent memory serves. I hope they keep making strides this Saturday.

They better leave these up all off season so we can watch them any time we are jonsing for some Buffs football. And...there is a great deal of talent on the sheerleader ranks this fall too. Wow.

I cannot say how much I love CU Video. What a great resource we have.....how can recruits not see those and get fired up to be part of it?

I know it has been said before, but man once we have a winning team... these videos are going to be incredible.

Also, holy crap the chant at 12:30

We ARE Colorado football.

Last edited:
I know it has been said before, but man once we have a winning team... these videos are going to be incredible.

Also, holy crap the chant at 12:30

We ARE Colorado football.

That chant was amazing... i wanna play for coach mac hahaha

It is pretty cool seeing how much more energy and fire skinny mac has in the locker room. Really hope he can be successful here, very easy to root for and to want to play for.

Add a little recruiting success....... Probably another CU video by then. One question.....

Is it September yet? :yell:

What an awesome video. CU_Video is the only thing that has been consistent in the last few years. They constantly drop bombs and I can't wait to watch whatever else they have in the pipes. Go Buffs!

What an awesome video. CU_Video is the only thing that has been consistent in the last few years. They constantly drop bombs and I can't wait to watch whatever else they have in the pipes. Go Buffs!

Jamie Guy may be reading this post right now on the ****ter.

Back