What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Baylor

They mayor on tape predicting a 10pt Buffs win. Ep1 Season 2 BuffsTape

[video=youtube;cln3F3cb8hQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cln3F3cb8hQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Nropp did an analysis on the game...didn't mention Scott or XJ as being factors in the outcome. Me thinks he needs to read up on those two.

Buffs Basketball Pregame/Send Off in Dallas!

Friday, November 8
7 p.m.
Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
2493 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207
Show your CU PRIDE
Join your fellow BUFF fans
Cheer on our Team and Coaches as they leave for the Arena
Hear 2013 MBB perspective from Andrew Green Assistant SID
Get an update from visiting BUFF Club Leaders
Fun is free. Food & Drinks available to purchase, all takes place at the CU team hotel (parking tickets validated).
If you're staying overnight, a few rooms are available at the Marriott, and others are available at the gorgeous new Dallas-owned Omni Hotel on South Lamar or plethora of other nearby hotels.
CU Buffs Basketball Game

Friday, November 8
9 p.m.
American Airlines Center
2500 Victory Ave
Dallas, TX 75219
We have a rare opportunity to see our AMAZING CU Men's Basketball team in person as Colorado takes on Baylor at the American Airlines Center. This "Tip-Off Showcase" is a ONE TIME very special event.

We have been offered specially priced discounted tickets, which get you in the door for all 3 of the following exciting pairings:

Alabama vs OU 4 p.m.
SMU vs TCU 6:30 p.m.
CU vs Baylor 9 p.m.

As of today, discount tickets for $60 & $25 are available
To get yours:

1. Go to this website. https://www.americanairlinescenter.com/events-and-tickets/order_online.php
2. Enter your info. For event, select the “Tip-Off Showcase.”
3. Put in the number of tickets you want, at the price level $60 or $25.
4. In the comments, put in Colorado.

Discounted $60 tickets in sections 124, 122, and 218. (There is a slight possibility $60 tickets will be open in 110, near the Colorado sections 108 & 109.) Discounted $25 tickets are in the orange sections 101, 124, 112, 113. All discounted tickets orders are to be picked up at will call. No tickets will be mailed. There will be a $1 order charge. All tickets will have in & out arena privileges so that you can attend the pregame.

Please direct additional game ticket questions to:
James Lewis, jlewis[@]americanairlinescenter.com

I don't think I'm hijacking this thread since it started with the breaking news that Root picked up the game. If so, sorry...

Anyway, I just switched from DirectV to Dish for the P12 Network and I see that the game is on channel 414 (ROOT), but not on ROOT HD. Can someone that has DISH tell me if this means that I can't watch it in HD, or if there is another channel that I can watch it in HD with the sports package?

I don't think I'm hijacking this thread since it started with the breaking news that Root picked up the game. If so, sorry...

Anyway, I just switched from DirectV to Dish for the P12 Network and I see that the game is on channel 414 (ROOT), but not on ROOT HD. Can someone that has DISH tell me if this means that I can't watch it in HD, or if there is another channel that I can watch it in HD with the sports package?

I think I saw the game on one of the alternative sports channels on Dish. I think it was HD, but I wouldn't bet me life on it.

I think I saw the game on one of the alternative sports channels on Dish. I think it was HD, but I wouldn't bet me life on it.
just checked the guide. You are correct. The Root channel is not in HD (not sure why they aren't broadcasting on the HD version of Root). However, it looks like it's on 412-29, which is an Alternate Sports Channel, in HD.

just checked the guide. You are correct. The Root channel is not in HD (not sure why they aren't broadcasting on the HD version of Root). However, it looks like it's on 412-29, which is an Alternate Sports Channel, in HD.

Strange, I'm not seeing it anywhere there in HD 412-29. But I did find it in HD on an alt channel at 441.

Last edited:

Thanks. I saw that too, but wasn't sure I'd get the alternate channels if it was on a primary channel. Good news.

DANCING-BAYLOR-FAN.gif

Back