What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Cal - Oct 15th Pregame Thread

Yes. They’ve cut away during multiple first downs, missed multiple big plays, missed 2 separate field goal attempts, etc. I’d fire a volunteer high school producer from the A.V. Club for that kind of performance.

Such a ****ing joke of a network.
Damn I thought it was just technical issues on my side, guess it's just complete broadcasting incompetence. Can't remember ever seeing such massive incompetence from a CFB broadcast. Guess they need as much ad revenue as they can get!

So I need PAC 12 mountain?
If you have a vpn tunnel, just set for a european country, sign up for pac network international on youtube. I’m based in Sweden…works great for me w/o tunnel, but I use the vpn when I’m in the US travelling as lot of Buffs bball games are on pac12 network

This program desperately needs a difference maker at QB
A few weeks back according to a lot of people on this board that was McCown.

It's not the QB, it's the guys in front of him and the players around him, and the coaching.

Arias catches a couple of balls that he dropped and CU has a multi-score lead. The OL picks up some simple stunts and gives him some time and we have some extended drives.

He hasn't been perfect. That pass to Russell a couple of plays ago if thrown to lead him instead of to the body would probably be an easy catch and first down, that kind of thing a QB gets with experience.

Simple reality guys. We aren't getting a Manning kid to commit to CU. McCown is a very good prospect, still young but a good prospect.

We have to give him things to work with.

Back