What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Cal - Oct 15th Pregame Thread

as much I’d like McCown to be our guy and learn the ropes…and he seems to have the early tools. I WOULD LOVE to test JT in a non-KD offense. He has a rifle of an arm, and mobility is ok, and he feeds well. Don’t know, but maybe a quick write-off and more basef on coaches?
I’m happy playing the hot hand between the two QBs for this year. Owen is the future but isn’t there yet, especially with this—awful—OL. JT can fill in, but I’m not sure you can fix his accuracy issues.
Just so glad the kids got a storm-the-field, huge-underdog win!!

The original call was incomplete and I didn't see indisputable video evidence of the opposite. Sure, just looking at the replay not knowing what the original call was I probably lean toward it being a catch, but that's not how replay is supposed to work
To me, when the frame is paused and the ball is secure with a foot down, as long as he maintains control throughout the rest of the catch, that is indisputable evidence. The officials disagreed that there was any bobble, to @Hank’s point

His inaccuracy will always be an issue IMO. Nice backup (which you need over a 12-game season), but not a P5 starter.
He's probably the best they have right now, but the position is so awful I think rolling with whoever really doesn't matter. Shrout probably gives you the best chance at a win against ASU and OSU though

It was a TD and video proved it
Standard is indisputable and it's rare that the refs will overrule something called on the field unless they are sure of it so yes the video proved it to the one who's opinion matters.

I had a feeling that we were going to win either way.

I had a lot of confidence in our kicker to make the FG from there. I also had a strong feeling that the Cal kicker was going to flat miss given another opportunity.

red panda lol GIF by LeVar Burton Kids
bison gtfo GIF

The original call was incomplete and I didn't see indisputable video evidence of the opposite. Sure, just looking at the replay not knowing what the original call was I probably lean toward it being a catch, but that's not how replay is supposed to work
That’s EXACTLY how a replay is supposed to work.

Back