What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. Cal - Oct 15th Pregame Thread

1. No.
2. No.
3. He's bad at coaching.
I just can't believe that for the second straight season we've had a position group or entire side of the ball that has been dreadfully bad, only to see a fairly significant uptick in competitiveness just by firing the man in charge. That may be a little hyperbole for the OL last year when Rod was fired, but they were better simply by removing him.

I am under no illusion that Cal is any good on offense, but that defense on Saturday was a completely different unit than anything we've seen under Wilson/Dorrell, and it wasn't just schematic differences. The energy, the tackling ability, flying around, creating turnovers of which more should have been had.

Watching the replay. Man, Nikko Reed and MLC had stellar games! And I’m amazed by the crowd! The support shown will be a huge selling point in the coaching search

Also, I really like Sanford. Not as our future HC, but I love his positivity and energy. He is just what this team needed.
Yeah, I thought Reed made some really good plays too. He'll be great next year.

Last edited:
I have Cox. There is an SD feed and an HD feed. The difference for the P12N is barely noticeable.
Cox here removed the SD feed a couple of years ago for all channels, everything is HD now. I thought that was across all of there systems. Maybe they are just screwing with you and giving you the SD feed on both channels.

Cox here removed the SD feed a couple of years ago for all channels, everything is HD now. I thought that was across all of there systems. Maybe they are just screwing with you and giving you the SD feed on both channels.
Solely for the P12N? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Very good.

Does anyone have a video of Rocky Mountain High playing at Folsom for those of us that weren't there this weekend?
I saw it tweeted. Wasn't successful. Mostly because it was tinny and overall horrible through the Folsom sound system which hasn't had the upgrades installed.

Hawkins was not good, but doesn't even come close to being on the list that includes Fairbanks, Embree and Kardboard

Hawkins was literally the last coach to recruit 4 and 5 star caliber players. sad part was 90% never even played a down :(

I think they put one upgrade in but there was a supply chain delay and the full upgrade won't happen until after the season. Am I remembering that wrong?

I hope I'm right, because it was bad.
Oh man, I thought they said it would be ready by the start of the season, but had heard poor reviews, so I hope you're right. A new sound system has been years in the making, so hopefully they didn't get sold a bill of goods with a ****ty system.

Oh man, I thought they said it would be ready by the start of the season, but had heard poor reviews, so I hope you're right. A new sound system has been years in the making, so hopefully they didn't get sold a bill of goods with a ****ty system.
Look, I'm sure Rick George was very careful and did his due diligence before signing that expensive contract.

Of course he did. The guy selling the system out of the back of his van in the walmart parking lot swore it was the greatest sound system ever.
Totally reasonable person to trust, especially after Lance Carl told RG he was legit and installed speakers for the Buffs in 1993.

Cool video. On a side note, would Dorrell have made any changes on defense had he not been fired? Would he have fired Wilson? Why did it take him so long to make changes the last 2 years at staff positions that were clearly major liabilities?

Sanford nearly lost me with that whole "Device" spiel but he brought it back to semi-coherence by the end!

Oh I Get It Britney Spears GIF

Back