1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU vs csu Volleyball.....

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by 90sBuff, Nov 30, 2014.

1. 90sBuff

90sBuff Club Member Club Member

I would like to have had the first two rounds in Boulder. I'm curious what others think of the match up with csu? How do we match up? What are the keys to the game for us? I'd love to hear Aztec's take on this too.

So proud of this volleyball team! Thank you to coach Kritza for two straight years in the NCAA tourney!! Let's send Taylor out by knocking csu at their own gym.

i do think their ranking is a joke. The Pac 12 has 10 teams in. We've played some really intense competition. csu has played only a few good teams. Do you all think they are way overrated, or am I just blinded by my utter dislike of anything csu???

2. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

csu at Moby will be a tough task-

3. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

I think it should be a good match, but they aren't any better than most of the teams that we face in conference.

4. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

After looking at their schedule and who they played and won and who beat them, they aren't any better than teams we have already beaten. However, they are tough in Moby and have an excellent coach.

First, we have to beat UNC.