What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

Is there a game next week or is the Pac12 going to ditch the crossover game? Stanford or Oregon? I feel like Oregon is more likely. Even if Stanford wins, I feel like the Pac12 would not want a rematch in a meaningless game.

Un ****ing real. I'm just sick. I'm so pissed I can't even see straight. They played like absolute clowns. Let a QB like Jake Bentley absolutely run wild on them and couldn't make a tackle to save their lives. If they get invited to a bowl, they ought to just decline.
Calm down. Decline ? They need the reps. Get a look at Lewis and Lytle.

The Landman loss was brutal.
To me, the three back breakers were the end of 1H FG, the 13 yard run from what should’ve been a 15 yard sack, AND the Noyer injury, Lytle filling in competently, and then Noyer with a ****ed up arm running back out there. Those were bad decisions.

Successful season for sure... But Chev is a dog **** coordinator... and this team while having significantly more talent than most thought (myself included) it is incredibly thin and has no depth.

My hope going forward if the Buffs play again this year is that Dorrell performs another coaching miracle like he did in the offseason.

Tough day that the staff did not help. Landman injury changed the game as they went right after JVD. Either way, we went 4-1 but the talent is not there on this squad. KD better improve the recruiting effort or we are seeing some high tide levels reform this program for years to come. Need more talent and it has to be top half of the Pac-12 rankings or we will continue to loose ground

will enjoy the next couple of weeks and have some more beers this afternoon.

Back