What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

Man...we had this game if Landman doesn’t get hurt. Now the O is going to really have to step up.

Here is where we need our OL to step up and establish a good running drive. Eat some clock and take momentum back by establishing their will.

What I've seen since Landman has gone out should win that dude the Butkus. We actually have a good defense when he's on the field. Without him? I'm not sure there's a P5 offense we can slow down.
Yep, they look completely lost without him.

Well, my local Fox affiliate has **** the bed...

it sounds like JVD is messing things up...as well as P12 refs?

Back