What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Watch Parties for Pac-12 Championship

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
http://www.cubuffs.com/sports/2014/3/4/watch-parties.aspx

Denver

blake_street_logo.png

Blake Street Tavern
2301 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
303-675-0505
www.blakestreettavern.com

Arvada

school_house_log.jpg

School House
5660 Olde Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80002
720-639-4213
www.schoolhousearvada.com

Longmont

old_chicago_logo.png

Old Chicago
1805 Industrial Circle
Longmont, CO 80501
303-651-7000
www.oldchicago.com

Boulder

old_chicago_logo.png

Old Chicago
1102 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
303-443-5031
www.oldchicago.com

Do we have to call BST to reserve a spot for the game? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You cannot reserve a spot at BST. You also will need your full party to be seated, so you can't hold a larger table for a large group. I would suggest getting there 2hrs prior if you can swing it.

Pac-12 Championship: CU vs. Washington

December 2 @ 8:30 pm - 11:55 pm

Join us once again to root on the Buffs!
5th and Mad is located at 7 East 36th St (between 5th & Mad).
Kickoff is at 9:00 pm EST.
Great specials! $6 beer/wine/well plus food specials.
A percentage of the proceeds from the bar/food goes to the NY Buffs scholarship fund, so drink up! BUT PLEASE LET YOUR SERVER KNOW you’re there for the CU game and to indicate it on your tab.
Yep we’ve got NY Buffs shirts and CU swag for you.
Email nybuffs@usa.net if you’d like to reserve a table (not necessary to attend).
Shoulder to shoulder, New York to Boulder.
CU there!

Pac-12 Championship: CU vs. Washington

December 2 @ 8:30 pm - 11:55 pm

Join us once again to root on the Buffs!
5th and Mad is located at 7 East 36th St (between 5th & Mad).
Kickoff is at 9:00 pm EST.
Great specials! $6 beer/wine/well plus food specials.
A percentage of the proceeds from the bar/food goes to the NY Buffs scholarship fund, so drink up! BUT PLEASE LET YOUR SERVER KNOW you’re there for the CU game and to indicate it on your tab.
Yep we’ve got NY Buffs shirts and CU swag for you.
Email nybuffs@usa.net if you’d like to reserve a table (not necessary to attend).
Shoulder to shoulder, New York to Boulder.
CU there!

"Great specials $6 beer"

This is why I'll grab a 6 pack and watch on my couch.

Saw this posted on the CU Rivals board:
Watch Party - The Rosedale

For those not going to the game or heading to other large watch parties we would love to have you join us. We expect this to be a full house again and being a Friday night will be busy so please come early.

please know we can only seat complete parties due to it being Friday. We also will be taking walk ins only please.

Happy Hour starts at 3pm - 1.00 off drafts, 2.50 PBR cans, 4.00 wells, house wine, sangria, margaritas and bubbles. 1.00 oysters and other great drink specials.

During the game we will have 3.00 pints and 10.00 pitchers of Coors light and shiner bock.

We are at the corner of Evans and downing and have parking in the rear. We also have parking off street and across the street at the Banks.

Hope to see you on Friday and Go Buffs.

Happy Hour drinks might be $8 to $10.

Too rich for my blood.

Side note: hoffbrau isn't the best but they have a ton of TV's and it's wide open. They have happy hour every day of the week till like 6-630. Their deals are actually really good too, like $3 normally for beers. Good beers too, tons on tap. Not a "watch party" but a place to watch.

My experience with BST is that it's always packed, no tables available even when you show up early, they support other teams and even closed a section for U$C fans adjacent to Buffs area when we played them this year, the beer selection is absolute **** for CO(Ranger IPA is the best IPA they have), the food is average (I will only order wings) and the bathroom is always flooded.

Not to offend anyone but most would say that it sucks.

I'm glad that @Bufnik posted the Rosedale link. I've been looking for a better place in Denver for some time now.

Houston watch party is at the Firkin & Phoenix on Westheimer. I will be there.
Watched at the Pheonix on Saturday great spot and good Buff fans showed up. The downside is its a Penn State bar and their fans absoltly suck and it is only big enough for one fan group.

Back