What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUnit calls for BUFFNATION

CUnit

Break is now officially over and I thought this would be a good time to check in with you all. There seems to be a lot of negativity around what has been a disappointing PAC-12 conference showing thus far. However, I firmly believe that BUFFSNATION has once again be given an opportunity to show how we can influence our home court (and away court) presence. We know what presents itself: A must win two game series vs. Tree and Cal, A HUGE home rematch vs. Az. followed by ANOTHER rematch vs. Az. St. THEN another home game against Utah where we show them why they are not a real rival. This is go time, this is time to stand Shoulder to Shoulder. Here is a few things we need to do to HOLD DOWN THE COORS EVENTS CENTER LIKE IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

1) This takes everybody-

The CEC, when it wants to get loud, gets as loud as any arena in college basetball. Blistering noise - so intimidating Frank Martin still has nightmares about it. We need this place to be loud from 10 minutes before tip till the last word of the alma mater. Every game. Every defensive possession must be 11,064 screaming fans vs. them. Every seat, every alum, every student needs to get loud. If we don’t get loud, the atrocity that is the speakers system will certainly not do it for us.

2) Students-

This is my call to students to BE THERE. Seriously, your homework suck and it probably can wait. Put on a black t-shirt, walk to Coors, get on national TV screaming your face off to all your friends in California. Simple. Think: CSU game. You hate everyone just as much as you hate CSU.

3) Vote-

It’s a tradition and we’re going to win it. Spread the word - facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, youtube, anything - CUnit for the 2013 Naismith student section of the year award. We finished top 10 last year thanks to you, lets do it again, except this time - win. Vote every single day, use all of your emails, make all of your secretaries do it too.

4) #MyHomeCourt

In celebration of all that is the religion of College Basketball. Use the hashtag #MyHomeCourt and tweet what your favorite part of BUFFS Basketball is. Lets promote our awesome arena - and try to get college game day to Boulder for the rematch game vs. AZ.

Shoulder to Shoulder and in Tad Boyle’s Name,
Amen

Last edited:
Done and Done. CEC needs to be recognized. C-Unit needs some ESPN game day signs for the Stanford and Oregon games. It is going to take some serious work getting game day here because we are already slated for the Pac12 Net.

Hope you guys can bring it hard for Stanford. Remember the absolute ass-kicking they gave us in Boulder last year? It was brutal. We haven't beaten these ****s since we joined the Pac-12 (in any of the 3 major sports). It's time to change it. Needless to say, at 2-4 in the conference, Stanford and Cal have to be defeated. A second home loss can't happen to a mediocre team like Stanford. But, the truth is, I still have my concerns about some of the matchups Stanford brings to the table. It's going to likely be a close one due to that. We need the 6th man to push us over the edge. Monstrous game.

Last edited:
CUnit has made us alums proud. Energy back at CEC.

I went to wyoming game this year, CUnit was SO much better than the wyoming home student section. Loved the "you still live here" chant.

Omar-Oh-Indeed.gif

Back