1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Cuse vs. Penn St

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CU827, Sep 13, 2008.

1. CU827

CU827 Well-Known Member

Gawd Syracuse is awful. Fumble on first possession. Penn State scores TD's on their first three possessions. If they lose by 50 points (which seems to be realistic) does Greg Robinson get booted?

2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I didn't think anyone else would be watching this. Of course I might not be watching for much longer. :smile2:

Yea, Syracuse looks even worse that I thought they were. This team seems to be totally void of talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball. And they're clearly a step behind on the defensive side as Penn State is barely being challenged when they're on offense.

SU's QB Cameron Dantley is Adrian's son, I didn't realize that.

I've heard that they probably won't bother firing Grob until later in the season, like maybe with a game or 2 left and then let him finish the season.

3. CU827

CU827 Well-Known Member

Hey they made Penn St punt. I'm watching only because I took Penn St to win by more than 27.

4. CarolinaBuff

SU: 5 offensive possessions, 13 plays. :wow:

It's now 28-0 :sad1:

5. CU827

CU827 Well-Known Member

I think Penn St puts up at least 60 in this game. Ouch -1 Total yards for the Cuse.

6. CarolinaBuff

Syracuse actually put together a decent drive and got on the board, now 28-3. Not sure why the hell Grob keeps trying to run it between the tackles because every time they try to the lose 2 yards. :huh:

7. CarolinaBuff

Saw an incredibly bad stat earlier today - Of the 30 losses that Grob has had since taking over at SU, 15 of those have been by 21 or more points. Make that 16 out of 31.