1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D-Line article

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CenturyBuff, Aug 26, 2012.

1. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

Hadn't seen this posted yet.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3843&SPID=255&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205668380&DB_OEM_ID=600

Some not so subtle jabs at the previous regime.

I hope the talk of Pericak's progress shows up quickly on game day, it's gonna be needed until the frosh D-Line guys get their feet wet.

2. buffaloflyer

buffaloflyer Member

It's absolutely true about the HWSNBN hangover. They never coached these guys up, they just lamented the burned down Barnett house and changed everything that brought CU to within a whisper of the national championship game. I can freely admit now I was a Hawkins supporter early-on but after he continued year after year to name his son the starter, you knew something stunk in Dal-Ward
    This coaching staff seems highly underrated in my opinion. The RMS could turn into a rout and that could start the Stampede early

3. bombay

bombay Well-Known Member

I never want to think about 666 or his spawn again. Why do they keep making me do it?

4. Tatanka™

Tatanka™ Well-Known Member

I still can't believe how many of you stuck with that clown for so long. I jumped off the bandwagon after Montana State. Not even the Oklahoma upset got me to jump back on.

5. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Even with three true freshmen, the DT position is as strong as it has been in years. DE is still a major question mark.

6. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

All we read is that Parker and Duribe are solid. Scares me a bit.

7. bombay

bombay Well-Known Member

Duribe showed flashes of excellent play toward the end of last season. I have high hopes for him. Parker is a complete roll of the dice from here in fandom.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  8. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

wish we'd found a way to keep Forrest west.

9. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

It amazes me to hear this kind of stuff...Hawkins and his boys were true charlatans...Juicebox really was an appropriate name. With that being said it is refreshing to not have a long list of players on the out for season list...

10. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Still?