1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Hawk, you are a coward for that interview you gave after the "game"

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CenturyBuff, Nov 6, 2010.

1. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

:finger:you. Everything you preach to the players is garbage. You are the least accountable, most irresponsible, and worthless coach I have ever seen. Josh McDaniels has NOTHING on you.

You do not deserve to be on the field for senior day.

I'll probably have more to say when I sober up.

2. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

It's been obvious for a long time, but crap like that post game interview just shows what a POS joke he is and that all his "hawkisms" are total crap that not even he stands behind.

What happens when it gets tough and the bullets are flying? Hawk cuts the interviews short and walks away to count his money.

3. tsarbomba

tsarbomba One Damn Dirty Ape Club Member

Barnett had much more class

He would always give an interview--a full interview, after a loss. Even after the loss to USC where CU had something like 35 yards total offense, he gave a full interview which started with: "I would like to apologize to the entire State of Colorado today."

4. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Dear Bohn, you are a coward for not firing him already.

5. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

agreed. that was shocking. the man gets payed a mil plus a year. post game pressers like that come with the territory. that was beyond unsat. its behavior like that that really makes me rethink my opinion of him as a person. that was a gutless chicken **** move on his part.