What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Defensive football = winning football

FIRE LINDGREN
tumblr_m96ltrrxNx1r8p2q4.gif

Defense is killing it. Offense has the run game rolling to complement that D. We know we've got explosive playmakers in the passing game, too.

Please fix the issues with placekicking, HCMM & staff, because this team will be extremely hard to beat the rest of the way if it can count on its special teams to be average.

can't blame them for trying? He rolled the punter out there for a try..his was the closest of all three....Grahm came through at the end though, thank goodness...what a game?

can't blame them for trying? He rolled the punter out there for a try..his was the closest of all three....Grahm came through at the end though, thank goodness...what a game?
Met grahms grand parents. Fresh off the flight from Dublin. They were proud. Grandma said it's most important to have fun. Grandpa says I taught him everything he knows...except the missing.

Defense is killing it. Offense has the run game rolling to complement that D. We know we've got explosive playmakers in the passing game, too.

Please fix the issues with placekicking, HCMM & staff, because this team will be extremely hard to beat the rest of the way if it can count on its special teams to be average.
No more passing from the 2 yard line. We seem to be able to make extra points.

I really thought our defense was the product of playing some ****ty teams early on, but they are a legit defense and are getting better every week.

I can't wait for the last 4 games.

I really thought our defense was the product of playing some ****ty teams early on, but they are a legit defense and are getting better every week.

I can't wait for the last 4 games.
Well, I hope they answered your question, they were the main reason we won. The running game was big too.

from cubuffs.com:

"Chido told me the exact route the guy was going to run before the play," said Thompson, who picked off his ninth and 10th career interceptions Saturday. "He watches so much film, he knew what they were going to do. He's a senior and has played so much, when he says something like that, I listen. He told me they were going to break on that seam and that's what they did. I was able to jump the route and get the interception, but give credit to Chido and the guys up front who were putting on the pressure."

from cubuffs.com:

"Chido told me the exact route the guy was going to run before the play," said Thompson, who picked off his ninth and 10th career interceptions Saturday. "He watches so much film, he knew what they were going to do. He's a senior and has played so much, when he says something like that, I listen. He told me they were going to break on that seam and that's what they did. I was able to jump the route and get the interception, but give credit to Chido and the guys up front who were putting on the pressure."

Having experienced seniors makes such a difference. We haven't had vets who had system continuity since 2005.

I love watching good defenses. Hate to be a downer but we better soak it in now because there is no way leavitt isn't a head coach after this year looking at what he has done.

It's pretty clear that if you play defense in the PAC or big 12 you will be a top four team in the conference.

Back