1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denver Johnson's Weak and Timid

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by LABuffalo, Oct 31, 2009.

1. LABuffalo

LABuffalo Member

Despite their size there are high school Olines tougher than these posers.:confused:

2. buffsfan01

buffsfan01 Member

gonna be a lot of heartbroken fans after the game and it will be our fans...lil to late hawky its now the 4th q..i can see it now see we did the lil things right in the second half were gonna build on it..this staff blows i feel sorry for our football team knowing they can win alot of games but the coachs seem to screw it up from the getgo most games..

3. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

yeah, I'm not sure Denver is the man for the job either

4. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Young unit, same as last year, and Grimes would have been able to at least keep some consistency with their improvement in the offseason. Instead they're hindered with growing pains learning a new coach's style. Just imagine if Brown had taken the USF job.

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I can't believe how many times a guy just breaks right through our OL, it's so terrible. That play in our own red zone where there was two guys on one and he just splits them and is right on Tyler. Just terrible.